👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽

GreezyChef

On March 16, 2018 at 3:15 AM, CarthDawg77 said:

There seems to be a prevailing theme amongst all of these foil hat wearin’ chaps.... 🤔

Sure there is, they all friended Kirt on Facebook.  Kirt is the leader of a cult, very similar to The Heavens Gate.  That bunch who committed suicide when the comet got close.  Best as I can tell, Kirt's bunch is going to "do the deed" if/when they find out the earth is not really flat. The tinfoil prevents them from hearing the truth, ergo, they stay in denial (or desabine).  :rofl:

Lol, old Kirt gonna freak out when I send my Klingon buddies to his door!

• LOL! 1

15 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Sure there is, they all friended Kirt on Facebook.  Kirt is the leader of a cult, very similar to The Heavens Gate.  That bunch who committed suicide when the comet got close.  Best as I can tell, Kirt's bunch is going to "do the deed" if/when they find out the earth is not really flat. The tinfoil prevents them from hearing the truth, ergo, they stay in denial (or desabine).  :rofl:

Lol, old Kirt gonna freak out when I send my Klingon buddies to his door!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Thanks 1

Now you have done it REBgp  .... giving me the :poop: for exposing all these alien/ufo fairy tales .... as bum phillips says ... "that ain't funny"  .... you have done ripped your britches ... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • LOL! 1

20 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Now you have done it REBgp  .... giving me the :poop: for exposing all these alien/ufo fairy tales .... as bum phillips says ... "that ain't funny"  .... you have done ripped your britches ... 

You ain't fooling me.  You're one of them "men in black" they made the movie about.  Go around intimidating people and blocking out their memories (and it's working on me cause I crs lol).  I am curious how much the Feds pay you to do that?  

Three holding calls indeed  :woot:.

• LOL! 2

7 minutes ago, REBgp said:

You ain't fooling me.  You're one of them "men in black" they made the movie about.  Go around intimidating people and blocking out their memories (and it's working on me cause I crs lol).  I am curious how much the Feds pay you to do that?  

Three holding calls indeed  :woot:.

Yes, I AM with the FEDS ... and we are the ones developing all these alien/ufo sightings so people like you and Kolmes and Greezy and CDawg will live in fear ... keep it up and some of the Hilldabeast's good ole boys might "beam you up" .... 

• LOL! 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 👽 The Colmes Files
  • RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽