👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽

GreezyChef

I thot I had posted this, but with all the UFO activity over Evadale, "they" might have intercepted it.

Anyway, a brand new one from the Space Station, and if valid, the most impressive I've seen.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/video/nasa-cuts-live-feed-from-international-space-station-after-mysterious-object-appears-on-camera-35400275.html

How do you KNOW it's just a cloud, sir..........

I checked with my two neighbors, who both work for NASA. One is an airodymamic eng and the other is newclear scientist. Both of them said it was a cloud. They said they'd know, cause they seen the real flying saucers, and that cloud ain't one.

I checked with my two neighbors, who both work for NASA. One is an airodymamic eng and the other is newclear scientist. Both of them said it was a cloud. They said they'd know, cause they seen the real flying saucers, and that cloud ain't one.

Ok....at least you have good sound sources that CNN would use so I guess it must be a cloud then........

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

I thought it was Nook-ya-ler...😳

My bad.......:p

Bad? Just because I don't have a degree from a institution of higher learning, you disregard my post. And if Jr High wasn't so hard, I would've went on to high school and got my degree. That, and your total disdain for everything from Evadale (and our Highly paid football officials), puts me at the bottom of the reputable pool. He,hehehehehehehe

• Mr. P changed the title to 👽 The Colmes Files
  • RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to 👽 THE COLMES FILES 👽