#1 Marcus Tucker - RB - Winnsboro - Senior Highlights

TexasFTW

spread this video like wildfire!

This site is almost limited to a small sample of ETX... if you want to really spread it, make a dummy facebook account, join a ton of NCAA recruiting groups, and post it on all of them. Also try different subreddits... its just how social media goes these days.

I haven't seen a running back like that from Winnsboro since the mid 80s. Dare I say it.....looks like a rebuild Red Raider flash the double duces I think we all know where I am going with this. If you put a 22 on that kids jersey people would say Greg Pearson has come back and started playing again. The speed and power that Greg Pearson has only comes along once maybe 2 times in a generation and this young man seems to have it again. How lucky is the town of Winnsboro that Greg Pearson moved there in the 5th grade and now this here young man moved to Winnsboro in high school. I can't believe the town of Winnsboro did not make this young man wear number 22 out of town pride. I think there should have been some type of public out cry on that one. I have heard that the mere sight of the original red raider flash.... number 22 has made some men's eyes bleed. I wish this kid nothing but the best. I think he should drive the the Texas Louisiana boarder walk into the honors pe program at the school that he finds there and challenge the man running that class to a foot race so the football Gods can finally rest.

• Like 1