Frankston Basketball

Cougar12345

I think they should bring back long time assistant Coach Dezern to coach that ball club. Loper boy and Frankston native.

😂😂😂 Dezern to come back and coach basketball 😂😂😂. Pretty sure he is happy in Melissa!

Supt that hired both the basketball coach and the AD/HFC jumped ship quickly after the hires..... Will have to call him in Grand Saline.

The basketball coach is a good one. Let him coach and mold the team to his liking and they will be back on top.

Larrys and joes...........

Should never be a hiring committee. Bad judgement by administration. I don't know Bates, but the AD has a vision for his athletic program and should be able to evaluate and investigate his potentials that line up with his vision. Talent is talent and is very important but also is development.

Don't watch basketball. See this coach at church on Sundays. He is a good man. Hope he can be successful in Frankston. Lost a lot of talent last year. New football coach is likely a good one but Frankston didn't win a lot of football games either. I expect both programs to improve in time.

Committee to hire a basketball coach, tells you where the priority is with school. AD should hire the basketball coach. Don't know the head basketball coach from the man in the moon but sometimes it isn't about coaching, it is about who ya got. Frankston lost a lot to graduation and got put in a very tough district for all sports. Sometimes the best thing to do is rebuild, live in the weightroom, and prepare for the future.