Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

I like Cooper as #2, but Babe L. said there was no question that Moore was a lock at #2 & it's doubtful Cowboys will keep 3 QBs.

I read today that we will keep three, but I'd rather have another spot open for a potential free agent signing after the cuts.

• Like 1

Dallas had announced that they were gonna sell the tickets for $25 and donate all proceeds to Houston. Stubhub proceeds to selling the tickets online until they got called on it.

I read that people can still get a refund, but if they want they can let the money be used as a donation. I'm not sure if Stubhub is affiliated with the Cowboys, but if they are they're in the wrong. If they don't refund the money then I see a huge lawsuit, and many fans never using their site again. I don't mind the game being cancelled, because I know some of the Houston players homes were damaged. I'm not sure how many, because that's not being reported. They need to have the time to take care of their own personal homes and family, and the NFL can wait. I wonder if they'll play the first game of the year in Jacksonville, because right now they have 10,000 people at NRG. I think that's a bad move, even though I know most Texans aren't like the people in New Orleans, but we still have plenty of their refugees that never went back. They might just tear up the joint. I think they should have used the Astrodome. They still keep it air conditioned to prevent further mold growth, but I haven't needed air conditioning since Saturday.