48" Orion HD TV for Sell Cheap, Cheap

Doomer

I have a 48" Orion TV I bought from WalMart on Black Friday. It has a boot thru the screen, an axe embedded in the top, and shot gun pellets throughout the set. Any offer considerdt. Danged Green Bay and the refs is to blame for the damage. Tru Storie

P.S. I would be willing to trade Prescott , Elliot, or Romo Fatheads tm for a new TV

• Like 1

I have a 48" Orion TV I bought from WalMart on Black Friday. It has a boot thru the screen, an axe embedded in the top, and shot gun pellets throughout the set. Any offer considerdt. Danged Green Bay and the refs is to blame for the damage. Tru Storie

P.S. I would be willing to trade Prescott , Elliot, or Romo Fatheads tm for a new TV

:lol:

PS : I'd keep the Prescott and Elliot fatheads, because they're going to be good for a long time. We'll be back in the hunt next year.

• Like 1

I would trade a 27" RCA console TV for the Elliot and Prescott Fatheads. I would not charge much to haul off the Romo poster.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I also have a smaller Matt Ryan, 4 ft. version Fathead TM, for sale cheap as well. I am so stink'n mad at them dirty birds!

• Like 1