104th Grey Cup lived up to high expectations

The 2016 Grey cup featuring the Calgary Stampeders and the Ottawa Redblacks ended with Calgary coming out on top by a 39-33 score in overtime, huge upset. How does it get any better than that? I really like the Saskatchewan Roughriders too though. True Storie

• Like 1

The 2017 Grey cup featuring the Calgary Stampeders and the Ottawa Redblacks ended with Calgary coming out on top by a 39-33 score in overtime, huge upset. How does it get any better than that? I really like the Saskatchewan Roughriders too though. True Storie

Happy for the Stampeders. Former Crockett Bulldog Ja'Gared Davis a starter for Calgary...
  • Like 1

Hey Doomer.....the Cubs won the World Series, man..........

Thankx. Meant 2016 but hey, brought that'n on myself

Well that's got him caught up all the way to 1908.

Yep, still remember the 'ol goat thing

• Like 1

I quit keeping up with the CFL a long time ago after the Shreveport Pirates folded in 1995 with Forrest Gregg as their head coach. When did the Rough Riders become the Redblacks Doomer ? That name sounds more racist than the Redskins, but ...

I quit keeping up with the CFL a long time ago after the Shreveport Pirates folded in 1995 with Forrest Gregg as their head coach. When did the Rough Riders become the Redblacks Doomer ? That name sounds more racist than the Redskins, but ...

Saskatcewan is the Roughriders, Ottowa Redblacks: http://www.ottawaredblacks.com/

I guess the Great White North isn't as race sensitive as the U.S.. Man, there is Souix and Cree Indians everywhere up there.