Clueless Joe's Final Speech: warns world order at risk of collapse

RETIREDFAN1

I hope he's not clueless and he's right. The last thing the world needs is the Communism that they have sought to impose on people. I don't care about the rest of the world and well being, and they don't care about the United States. If every country would do what is right for the citizens of their own countries by protecting the freedoms that America once had they'd all be great. Instead our leaders have wanted to downgrade U.S. and bring up others. That's not how it should work.

• Like 1

China only looks after themselves... besides Mexico and Canada, I see no real reason to have as many friends as we do...

I still can't believe so many countries allow us to have huge bases inside their borders.

^

They probably pay in a round about way through commerce deals or ways we are not entitled to know about...women, booze , drugs for the jet setters. When it comes to physical beings they should hire their meat in the form of mercenaries I think. Staff the bases with mercenaries paid for by the countries with bases.

What do you think Pizza gate is all about??? They make up #### about President Trump and ignore a pedophile ring of dims that evidence shows exists.......

Mutually beneficial situation ... mostly ...

Ain't a damn thing free but the regular tv baby. Somebody's getting paid. So who's getting paid?

Every time another little girl or woman gets raped in Okinawa, I wonder if to them it seems mutual...but I guess their ARE other ways of raping.