Writers Vote Politics, NOT Baseball, in Rejecting Curt Schilling for the Hall of Fame

RETIREDFAN1

What about Roger Clemens, does the rumor of steroid use destroy his chances?

He was cleared in a court case or was it a mistrial? If he was proven innocent in a court of law I could hold my nose and let Clemens in. You could physically see the changes steroids had on Bonds. ARod was so much of a donkey he couldn't grasp that he couldn't beat the system once or twice. Manny Ramirez isn't a Hall of Famer. McGwire won't get in until the Veterans committee puts him in 20-30 years

• 3 weeks later...

He was cleared in a court case or was it a mistrial? If he was proven innocent in a court of law I could hold my nose and let Clemens in. You could physically see the changes steroids had on Bonds. ARod was so much of a donkey he couldn't grasp that he couldn't beat the system once or twice. Manny Ramirez isn't a Hall of Famer. McGwire won't get in until the Veterans committee puts him in 20-30 years

I think Clements was using because he looked really bulked up, granted you can do that by lifting weights, I thought the was proven innocent. To me it will be hard way down the line with the records these guys hold to keep them out, of course I think Rose should go in also.

• 2 weeks later...