4.Godley(24-4) R1

5.Tatum(25-0) Region 2

6.Navasota(28-3) R3

7.Levelland(21-4) R1

8.Gatesville(26-1) R3

9.Madisonville(19-3) R3

10.Devine(19-4) R4

11.Stephenville(19-6) R1

The only ones in the top 10 in Region 2 are Tatum and the sock people.

The sock people are not from East Texas but the Lady Eagles will have to go through them to get to State.

He asked about 4A teams, how many 4A teams at Tenaha? He didn't ask who could play with them. Just 4A

Ok before I start, I know im from Tatum, but I think Tatum has the best girls team in 4a in east texas right now. I have seen Gilmer play to, but i dont see them outscoring Tatum, or being able to play offense aginst our defense.

I think you are right. Tatum is very solid, and playing really good basketball. I don't think they have played a tougher schedule than Gilmer, but it's close. Tatum's Bri Mitchell is ET MVP so far, she is an absolute nightmare to try and guard. My top 3:

1. Tatum

2. Gilmer

3. Bullard

Saw the Tatum Eagle girls play the Lady 'Riders last night. They beat CHS 87-30. Since the Gary and Beckville girls aint 4A, I say Tatums got the ETX 4A crown far as I'm concerned. And with only a couple of senior starters, and a rumor one girl is already pondering a scholarship, I think THS will be just as good or better next year. Tru-Up

Saw the Tatum Eagle girls play the Lady 'Riders last night. They beat CHS 87-30. Since the Gary and Beckville girls aint 4A, I say Tatums got the ETX 4A crown far as I'm concerned. And with only a couple of senior starters, and a rumor one girl is already pondering a scholarship, I think THS will be just as good or better next year. Tru-Up

I agree concerning this year, but next year Gilmer girls will be unbelievable. Not taking anything from this years team, as they are playing great, but with whom they have coming back, an undefeated JV squad, and two incoming freshmen that will. E on Varsity, a trip to Austin will definitely be a possibility. I know they will definitely be the tallest girls team around with four 6 footers.

6'2 senior

6'0 senior

6'1 junior

6'3 Freshman

Will have an outstanding incoming Freshman PG to add to an already really good PG who is a Freshman this year, trust me, Lady Buckeyes will be fun to watch, and crazy good!!

• Like 2

I'm sure Tatum and Gilmer are good, but Argyle is a different level. Not many of them are under 6ft, and they are probably going to the Tourney for the 4th year in a row, gunning for their 3rd straight win. Their HC won 6 in 10 years at Brock and 2 in 4, I believe, in Argyle.

And, no, they are not East Texas.

I'm sure Tatum and Gilmer are good, but Argyle is a different level. Not many of them are under 6ft, and they are probably going to the Tourney for the 4th year in a row, gunning for their 3rd straight win. Their HC won 6 in 10 years at Brock and 2 in 4, I believe, in Argyle.

And, no, they are not East Texas.

Absolutely! Argyle is on a different level, they have knocked Gilmer out of Regionals the last two years. They are #1 again for a reason. Next year However......

• Like 1

Absolutely! Argyle is on a different level, they have knocked Gilmer out of Regionals the last two years. They are #1 again for a reason. Next year However......

You can go ahead and worry about next year, we'll worry about this year....

• Like 1

True. This senior class is the beef. Their PG is a junior, I think, and she's good, but a lot of size graduates.

You can go ahead and worry about next year, we'll worry about this year....

Ok, but I'm nowhere near worried about next year. Just simply stating next year, and probably the next 4 years will be exciting and fun to watch. Tatum girls are having an exceptional year, kudos for them!

I tell y'all what-Pick ANY sport and call Argyle and challenge them to a game or match or what ever it may be. Then see if they don't accept the challenge.

Unbelievable what Todd Rogers has built up there. Has to be a top three AD in the state.

I have never seen their girls play BB but I bet they are the best coached team in 4A hands down. I've seen them play a lot of other sports and that is always the case.

I tell y'all what-Pick ANY sport and call Argyle and challenge them to a game or match or what ever it may be. Then see if they don't accept the challenge.

Unbelievable what Todd Rogers has built up there. Has to be a top three AD in the state.

I have never seen their girls play BB but I bet they are the best coached team in 4A hands down. I've seen them play a lot of other sports and that is always the case.

For sure the top 4a athletic program in the state and pound for pound one of the best in state.