My Back Reminded Me That I'm Getting Old

Stoney

Yesterday I bend over to look at something closer and I feel my back seize up around my ribs. A little ibuprofen and I was feeling better but still ginger. This morning? I could barely get out of bed. It's gonna be a fun day folks but on the bright side the honey do list is getting put on the back burner.

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday I bend over to look at something closer and I feel my back seize up around my ribs. A little ibuprofen and I was feeling better but still ginger. This morning? I could barely get out of bed. It's gonna be a fun day folks but on the bright side the honey do list is getting put on the back burner.

And if it gets bad enough to go to a Dr. and he prescribes you pain medicine, be careful. When meself first hurt my back, I was given some pretty powerful ones at the emergency room. Back started feeling better, so I quit taking them. About 4 days later, I was in a golf tournament with a friend. About the 6th hole, back started hurting some. Took a couple of them pills. Felt Great and we finished the tournament. After I got home and showered and sit down in the recliner, I was still fine. Had to get my wife to help me up. I was worse than when it all started - stupid me. Ended up taking the remainder over the next few days and didn't do nuttin, except putting $30 worth of Ben Gay on lol. Moral of the story, when you're back hurts, avoid as much physical activity as possible, even if you feel better with the meds.

Also, had some good success with Chiropractors.