SUPER BOWL LI: Atlanta vs New England

Super Bowl LI  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Atlanta Falcons
    • New England Patriots

I expect a shootout with the old master winning his 5th ring. I still can't believe the Patriots have the record for most Super Bowl appearances with 9 as of this one. You would have never thought that during the Steve Gogan, Sam "Bam" Cunningham, and Stanley Morgan days.

Patriots 41

Dirty Birds 38

I expect a shootout with the old master winning his 5th ring. I still can't believe the Patriots have the record for most Super Bowl appearances with 9 as of this one. You would have never thought that during the Steve Gogan, Sam "Bam" Cunningham, and Stanley Morgan days.

Patriots 41

Dirty Birds 38

Brady and Belichek are responsible for 7 of the 9 appearances.

Brady and Belichek are responsible for 7 of the 9 appearances.

That's amazing in itself. I know the Cowboys had chances in the 70's and early 80's to make it that many times, but could only get to 5. I'd like to see Atlanta win, because they never had. I just wish they would have done it under Dan Reeves, because he only won a ring as a player and assistant coach.

Patriots 41

Dirty Birds 38

with parity being the way it is in the nfl it's almost unfathomable that going into the 2000's they only had two appearances.

Pat's wins but pulling for Atlanta. With a win New England will match San Francisco, Pittsburgh, (6) and Dallas with most Superbowl wins. They already surpassed Dallas with Superbowl appearances. 4-4

That is incorrect.

Pitt - 6

Dallas - 5

SF - 5

NE - 4

They would match Dallas and SF, but not Pitt.

I said that in my post

No, you didn't...

"With a win New England will match San Francisco, Pittsburgh, (6) and Dallas with most Superbowl wins."

You included all 3 together. The sentence above reads this way....If NE wins, then NE, SF, Pitt, and Dallas will all be tied with most SB wins. That is not correct.

• Like 1

No, you didn't...

"With a win New England will match San Francisco, Pittsburgh, (6) and Dallas with most Superbowl wins."

You included all 3 together. The sentence above reads this way....If NE wins, then NE, SF, Pitt, and Dallas will all be tied with most SB wins. That is not correct.

Dallas only has 5 wins. Super Bowl VI, XII, XXVII, XXVIII, and XXX. We need to catch up. San Francisco also only has 5, and New England is still at 4 with Brady being the starting quarterback of all those teams. If he wins 5 he will have the most wins by a starting quarterback, and maybe all quarterbacks.

You have to go through a lot of 49ers and Steelers, before you get to the Patriots. Which makes me wonder how many players have won 4 rings with the Patriots other than Brady to tie Charles Haley for 5 if they win. https://sportslistoftheday.com/2012/04/07/nfl-top-20-players-with-the-most-super-bowl-rings/

• Like 1