Sabine

lynyrdskynyrd

You sir are wrong..

We do vote for the school board.

I vote for a trustee that has the same or similar views as me and my family has.

As for Coach Sharp, Yes I do question the hire. I hope to be proving wrong..Just hope this board took a good look at all the applicants and Coach Sharp was the best fit for this program to have more success in the future.

Coach Sharp will get the job done. Give give him time and things will fall into place. Almost 100% sure he will run the spread so the first season my be rough, but he will get the gears turning. They have a decent district to work with and a great schedule to get the system down. I've seen them play multiple times and of the people coming back and they're ready to transition. Good luck to Coach Sharp and the Cardinal ball club. Interested in seeing the turn around.

Our coaches are not getting out coached in every sport.

Okay, not every sport..... but why is it that they can never beat White Oak with similar level of talent and players? Is White Oak just Better than Sabine at everything?

Okay, not every sport..... but why is it that they can never beat White Oak with similar level of talent and players? Is White Oak just Better than Sabine at everything?

But alas, this post is about the NEW AD and the future direction of the program. Maybe this INTERNAL hire will be best for the athletic program.

Coach Sharp will get the job done. Give give him time and things will fall into place. Almost 100% sure he will run the spread so the first season my be rough, but he will get the gears turning. They have a decent district to work with and a great schedule to get the system down. I've seen them play multiple times and of the people coming back and they're ready to transition. Good luck to Coach Sharp and the Cardinal ball club. Interested in seeing the turn around.

As long as he doesn't do what he did in Somerville..