James (Simms) Bowie AD Job Filled

pirate4ever

Exactly!! And to the poster commenting about his record...records don't always reflect the quality of coach the man is...a couple of those stops wouldn't have won if Bill Bellachick would have been the coach!!

Nothing against Buddy Ray just new he had a couple of rough years at a couple of stops and didn't stay long. I have heard he is a good coach and I'm sure he will do fine at JB.

Good Luck!!

good man.

so who is still AD/HC at NB? is it Thomas?...didnt get much time in last year so im out of the loop. these days

Jamie still the man. NB needs another cycle of talent to show up. Champions are built at the pre high school level. I am beginning to believe at the PWeelevel. So coaches get involved in the peer level and make sure they are coached the game. Don't depend on little Johnnys dad who watched FB on tv coach so Johnny will be a starter. They won't learn fundamentals and how to play as safely as possible. Could put your 7th game behind trying to in teach all the bad habits. Lol

phrasing

. He doesn't have an overwhelming record but has had some great years and great athletes. IMO he has done great job cocidering the level of overall talant he has started with. The kids respect him a play as best they can. U just can't make a silk purse out of a pigs ear. Lol

I know a BUNCH of Coaches who would love for their kids to be coached by someone like Buddy Ray.

Not a better guy in the business. He is in it for the kids.

I'd be tickled for my kids to play for him. But not as tickled as I am them playing for me, but I'd trust Buddy with them all day long

0-10

He does have his work cut out for him at Simms. I hope no one is expecting a dust championship in the next 2.years. Takes a few years to build a program. Simms is not loaded with a lot oftalant at this point.a good coach can extract the best a kid has to give that is all that be asked of any man