Tatum shuts out Spring Hill

pushemback

Boys Varsity soccer team gets their second district win tonight vs Spring Hill 3-0!

Goals from Jesus Aguirre, Andrew Bessey, and Ismael Vazquez all in the second half. Eagles are 2-1 in district play after falling to Waskom on Tuesday night.
Eagles look to take on state semi-finalist Kilgore on Tuesday before finishing the first round of district vs Gladewater and Henderson.

Trust me Kilgore is rebuilding this yr. Don't get me wrong Kilgore is good but no where near the last two seasons teams. They returned 4 starters we shall see Palestine returned almost all their starters Palestine plays keep away ball they like to take their gms to shootouts. Kilgore was way i mean way better than Palestine last yr they knew if they could get to a shootout their chances was ten times better than playing regulation.

The thing this yr is Kilgore has played a tougher schedule than Palestine has this yr and it just might bite Palestine in the long run.

Well, Lindale beat Kilgore 3-2 a few weeks ago. Jacksonville and Hallsville were in the regional semifinals just two years ago in Region 2. Have to agree with post about a game in early January doesn't mean much in late march

• 1 month later...

The Tatum Varsity boys soccer team ended the regular season tonight with a huge win over Henderson in penalty kicks. Cristian Hernandez was huge in the goal for the Eagles earning the shutout while Aaron Martinez scored the game-winning PK.

Due to the point system, the Eagles will still finish in 3rd place in the district. The other bi-district opponent still hasn't been named as District 15 will finish up play on Monday.
Eagles tie a school record in wins with 12 in a season. Also, marks the first time that the Eagles beat both Kilgore and Henderson.
Eagles also finished in the regular season TASCO (Texas Association of Soccer Coaches) region 2 ranking as #9.