Marshall Football: Claude Mathis hired as AD/HFC

ontheinside

Hicks is an old grocery store on Carter's Ferry right by PTY and Frank's is a nightclub on Sanford it burned down recently but it's been rebuilt now

Oh, I know where that is... I rarely went through that part of town. Most of my family's laundries are on main roads now since we moved out of the one of N Franklin (then it burned down shortly afterwards).

Evangel and Carthage Bs played on oppside side. Marshall played Carthage As and Evangel As twice.Beat Carthage As and lost to Evangel As. Although played Evangel much better second time around. Got several ints against both teams.

Our biggest question for 2017 appears to be the same as it was 2016....... is our QB going to be an asset or a liability???

He looked better....... butttttt......... this is 7 on 7. He's still inconsistent. Gonna be a whole new game when he's got a pass rush in his face.

That's was our achilles heel last season...... but you expect that after losing a 4 year starter.

Coach Mathis has hired Aaron Babino as the new asst athletic director, he comes from Tyler Lee where he coached dbs. He played at UT starting for 3 years and was the MVP of the 1999 cotton bowl.

Another outstanding hire looks like.