Drug Cures Cancer ?

Hagar

I put question marks in the heading because, if it sounds to good to be true, it probably isn't true. Still, if it is, it'll be the greatest thing since antibiotics.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/05/man-given-18-months-to-live-now-cancer-free-after-taking-world-first-drug-6427857/

I have no doubt The Cure already exists, BUT the FDA will never allow it to be known; Not enough money in the cure when Billions are being made in Hope & treatments which only prolong the inevitable...

I have no doubt The Cure already exists, BUT the FDA will never allow it to be known; Not enough money in the cure when Billions are being made in Hope & treatments which only prolong the inevitable...

Wouldn't doubt it. What blows my mind, why limit it to 12? If I had a medical death sentence in two years, and they had a drug that might cure me, or might kill me, give me the drug. Are when folks have fatal diseases causing them pain. Give'em enough meds to put them in LaLaLand if they want it. Why let someone suffer? Addiction? Problem solved when they die. Ok, I'll get off my soapbox.