The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dillonpanthers

Chapel Hill

What are you talking about? The 09 stabbing?

Yes

if you are talking 09..... then the kid was definitely attending JT at the time. He was sitting in the teacher's class. No girl was involved. He was just severely Mentally Ill.

Thank you for correcting everyone. I thought I was going to correct everyone but you did it for me.

I don't know about any other stabbings at JT that may have killed someone.

Wasn't a Latino that stabbed the teacher.

Then it must have been one of those Bad Hombres.

Thank you for correcting everyone. I thought I was going to correct everyone but you did it for me.

Just really hate misinformation.

• Like 1

Why don't you enlighten everyone with your vast knowledge of coaching experience on the exact coaching issues that have plaqued Chapel Hill during Coach Sitton's tenure.

When you absolutely lost on Offense that a issue. During the Henderson game was the first time I ever saw two safety in the same game.

Going 5A might help Chapel Hill in district play....

Yep

Nobody sees the field like Coach Mike Thomas! He's fluent in Spanish too, which I hear is a necessity to coach at Chapel Hill these days.

I agree no one sees the field like Mike, but he struggles with English on occasion!

I hear a young "Cowboy" from southern Smith County has a shot at this.

That would be awesome!

Will be interesting to see how much realignment next year changes the District of Doom.

There are quite a few coaches in East Texas that have been very successful at the 2A and 3A level and would be excellent choices for the Chapel Hill job if they decided to move up. Whitney Keeling from Waskom and Dale Irwin from Arp would be excellent choices if they were hired.

I agree no one sees the field like Mike, but he struggles with English on occasion!

The great Mike Thomas will formation and scheme em to death
  • Like 1

Right coach can do wonders. They definitely had a coaching issue.

How do you have a coaching issue with the same staff that won the state title just a few years ago? Maybe they forgot how to coach??

• Like 2

The question at the present is will Chill be ready for Hennderson? Tuesday in Kilgore

Wasn't a Latino that stabbed the teacher.

No.

The question at the present is will Chill be ready for Hennderson? Tuesday in Kilgore

Lol

Doubt it.

How do you have a coaching issue with the same staff that won the state title just a few years ago? Maybe they forgot how to coach??

Offensively they looked lost like I said how many games where you seen two safetys in the same game.

Same coaches that won state.......different group of kids???? I don't think coaches FORGOT how to coach. You've got to have the Jimmy's and Joe's or else the X's and O's don't matter!!!!

• Like 2