Delusional Spring Training Astros Fans

Stoney

http://athletesshine.com/2017/02/12/prediciton-rangers-fans-will-all-of-a-sudden-become-astros-fans-by-the-all-star-break/

Its kind of funny this tweet has Yu Darvish on it because we all know Yu Darvish probably wont have much of an impact this season. Because Yu Darvish, for starters, is one of the most overrated pitchers in the game. Everyone talks about how good this guy is and how many pitches he can throw, but when the Rangers need him most he usually fails to deliver. Yes, he will win you games against teams like the Diamondbacks, Rays and Rockies. But the top elite teams like the Houston Astros, he will come up short.

You see, the Astros are the ELITE team in baseball right now. Theyre the team everyone wants to beat and theyre the team everyone wants to be!

Even the Rangers want to be the Houston Astros and when the Astros have an 18 game lead over the Rangers by the All Star Break, those so called, Rangers Fans, will probably all hop on the Houston Astros Bandwagon!

Because who wouldnt want to be a Houston Astros Fan in 2017?

Somebody find me Darvish's record against the Stros. By coming up short he must mean perfect games and no hitters against Houston.

I'm sure you need to be a playoff team or at least win your division before you can be an"Elite team that everyone wants to be."

you found one idiot that posted something stupid & tried to label all Astros fans the same.

That's profiling.......and we know how that is these days :lol:

I'm trying to figure out if Hardin wrote it or not. Lol

It's too early to tell. Last year many experts had the Astros winning the West, and they fell short. I think they'll be in the mix this year. I'd like to see a few more key additions before the season starts. I think we could add another starter, even if Keuchel comes back strong. The strikeout ratio has to be reduced. I'd rather see the ball in play for an out than to go out swinging. I still think we need another bat in the outfield, and a solid first baseman. I'm not so sure that Gurriel can be the man.

I still think we need another bat in the outfield, and a solid first baseman. I'm not so sure that Gurriel can be the man.

I think he will be a significant upgrade at 1st in that I think he will have an increased average & lower Ks than we have seen at that position. Now whether he can handle the defensive change is another question for sure. I'm expecting to see a DRASTIC drop in strikeouts this season