Mayweather v. McGregor...Sat. August 26, 2017

topher805

I got to watch the fight on facebook. I had friends that went live with it, but facebook would shut them down after about a minute of the fight. Then another friend would pop on, and continue the fight. I had to bounce around a lot, but I actually enjoyed the fight. It started how I expected, but I guess McGregor trained a little more than I figured he would since it lasted 10 rounds. I don't think they should have called the fight yet, even though you could see he was definitely out of steam. I agree with him : https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/conor-mcgregor-frustrated-with-refs-fight-stoppage-let-the-man-put-me-down/ . Unless his trainer throws the towel or he hits the canvas let them go two more rounds. I still think Mayweather would have easily beat him on points. I actually think McGregor might change to boxing after this at least for a little bit. He's tasted the big money of boxing, and he can't make that kind of money with MMA.

I don't think they should have called the fight yet, even though you could see he was definitely out of steam. I agree with him : https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/conor-mcgregor-frustrated-with-refs-fight-stoppage-let-the-man-put-me-down/ . Unless his trainer throws the towel or he hits the canvas let them go two more rounds. I still think Mayweather would have easily beat him on points. I actually think McGregor might change to boxing after this at least for a little bit. He's tasted the big money of boxing, and he can't make that kind of money with MMA.

I agree. Respect to McGregor for going as long as he did, and staying with Mayweather for most of the fight, but he was gonna lose on points no matter what. I concede that maybe the ref shoulda let the match go, but the only thing it woulda changed was the TKO woulda been a KO.

Love him or hate him, Mayweather is one of the boxing greats.

• Like 1