THE SMOAKHOUSE CUP

RETIREDFAN1

Points today......

Stoney 306

Cats 300.5

WestHardinFan1....174.5

My3daughters. 60.5

Matthias....0

From -21.5 to the win? I wanna thank my sponsors Mountain Dew, Doomer's Squeezins, Cheaptrick77's 8 Track Of The Month club. My crew kept was great. The cars were fast. Special shoutout to the Man above. We in the chase boys!!!! Boogity Boogity!!!

I gotta work on my fifth driver this week. Crew Chief gotta couple names in mind, even a new strategy that might work. We're gonna test it out. See what works best for the StoneyGoFast team moving forward. Made up a lot of ground this week in the chase. Got our targets set on Cat. Just hope the Fords keep running like they have been.

I'm sticking with Austin Dillon for one more week......he was running in the top 3 last week until his battery died......that happened to 2 Richard Childress cars.....I hope they get it taken care of this week........

I'm taking a new approach this week. Instead of 3 good drivers, 1 decent and a scratch off. I'm going 5 decent drivers and see how that pans out.

Hasn't been working out too good for me.....:lol:.....you got over 300 doing the 3 good ones last week........

• Like 1

Today's results in the race.

1. StoneyGoFast 235

2. My3Daughters 180

3. WestHardinFan1 162

4. MadMatthias 0

5. cats69 -16.5

Overall Standings

1. StoneyGoFast 519.5

2. cats69 389.5

3. WestHardinFan1 344.5

4. My3Daughters 334

5. MadMatthias 0

StoneyGoFast- Harvick, Blaney, McMurray, Dale Jr, Cassill

Cats69- Harvick, Kurt Busch, Austin Dillon, Stenhouse, Patrick

M3D- Truex, Stenhouse, McMurray, Bayne, Blaney

WHF1- Bayne, Elliott, Blaney, McDowell, Kahne

Blaney the most popular pick on 3 teams. McMurray, Stenhouse, Bayne, Harvick tied for 2nd with 2 teams.