Boys High School Basketball Playoffs

Hagar

Best of luck Henderson against Chapel Hill. I don't remember the last playoff win for the Lions.

Also best of luck Tatum, Center, and even Carthage.

I honestly think y'all's district will take 2 of the 4 games, possibly 3 of 4. Center and Henderson shouldn't have a problem, Spring Hill should handle Carthage, and I think Gilmer "could" take Tatum, just depends on which Buckeye team shows up, could really go either way.

I honestly think y'all's district will take 2 of the 4 games, possibly 3 of 4. Center and Henderson shouldn't have a problem, Spring Hill should handle Carthage, and I think Gilmer "could" take Tatum, just depends on which Buckeye team shows up, could really go either way.

Or which Tatum team shows up.

Well chapel hill beat Henderson early in the year and we haven't won a playoff game in over 20 years so it's hard to say this is a gimie against Chapel Hill. Also Chapel Hill is just as decent as Henderson.

WRONG AGAIN SMH! Henderson beat CH by 10.

Doesn't matter now new game. It all depends on which Henderson team shows up. Fundamentals (coach) are lacking in a big way.

Well, Carthage took it to Spring Hill! Dawgs win 67-53. At one point in 4th Quarter it was 66-40, then Carthage pull all starters and played Freshman and Sophmore's.

I see yall hung 100 tonight.

We spanking Dayton right now, Port Arthur Memorial up 51-25 halftime.

And I told them knuckleheads in the swamp not to underestimate Sabine Pass. Most laughed, but the Sharks made a good run tonight, albeit a little short.

I see yall hung 100 tonight.

We spanking Dayton right now, Port Arthur Memorial up 51-25 halftime.

We had 62 at the half, so my G'son got almost a half of playing time. G'pa was straining every play lol. I'm pooped.

• Like 1

And I told them knuckleheads in the swamp not to underestimate Sabine Pass. Most laughed, but the Sharks made a good run tonight, albeit a little short.

That Jones kid for SP had 55pts. No typo.

Port Arthur Memorial blasted Dayton 94-54. Ned lost so you might wanna get those fans some tissue, been a rough sports school yr for them mutts. Lol

We had 62 at the half, so my G'son got almost a half of playing time. G'pa was straining every play lol. I'm pooped.

Heard yall girls loss by 3.

That Jones kid for SP had 55pts. No typo.

Port Arthur Memorial blasted Dayton 94-54. Ned lost so you might wanna get those fans some tissue, been a rough sports school yr for them mutts. Lol

Heard yall girls loss by 3.

Yep, girls lost, I think 45-42. We lost both girls post and boys (Mackey) post to knee surgery. Jones must be #4. Never, ever, seen any kid in 2A that can dribble/handle a ball like him. Had 3 guys around him, he just dribbled out. Several times our boys would slap the ball while he was dribbling. Would've been a turnover any other time, but his hand would adjust, and he hardly missed a beat. He impressed the poo out of me.