Boys High School Basketball Playoffs

Hagar

The 2A playoffs has another good game I know of (sure there's several others). Tenaha vs San Augustine 7:30pm Tuesday at Central Heights. SA has knocked off highly rated Neches, so they're playing good ball. Heard they got one guy back from grades, and a new kid that moved in. Whole different Wolf team. Hope the Tigers aren't taking this to lightly.

Not even close. Granted they may beat some 5-A and 6-A teams. I am sure some 1-A's could as well, beat some.

But when it gets down to regional time and final 4. They would be VERY hard pressed to win.

I know. Exaggerated a bit to emphasize how well they're playing. I'm relatively new to HS basketball and your comment about 1A's is right on. Imagine my surprise when researching the 2A brackets last year, and I kept seeing many of the better teams beaten by Lipan. I figured a 3A or 4A team. When I finally looked, I was amazed - 1A, but by golly, them kids were good. This year they played Muenster the #1 ranked team in 2A and were only beaten by 10. What a basketball town.

Just wanted to let Evadale fans know how classy bunch yall are. After a tuff loss several parents came over and congratulated our kids. You really made an impression on our kids and our parents. Thank you it meant a lot. With parents like yall your kids have a bright future.

• Like 1