Boys High School Basketball Playoffs

Hagar

Just wanted to let Evadale fans know how classy bunch yall are. After a tuff loss several parents came over and congratulated our kids. You really made an impression on our kids and our parents. Thank you it meant a lot. With parents like yall your kids have a bright future.

Thanks fergton. It was a tuff loss, but the Dragons played some good ball, and I sincerely wish y'all nothing but the best. We'll be with Shelbyville in spirit Friday. Good Luck!

• Like 1

Proud of the Sandies! They played and will play the rest of the way without there most athletic player. There point guard set out the first QT also. But we didn't lose a beat. Came out firing on all cylinders. Awesome job boys!

Grapeland vs Tenaha tomorrow. Been waiting for it all year.

okay i was just wondering bc the tenaha boys are stayin at the hotel i work at in franklin and got to hear a speech from the head coach earlier and he has them on the right track...... he told them that if they tell their girlfriend where they were staying that he will send them home bc they need to keep their head in the game

Proud of the Sandies! They played and will play the rest of the way without there most athletic player. There point guard set out the first QT also. But we didn't lose a beat.

Heard about that. Crazy situation, and very sad. Obviously not going into details here.

Huge bounce back from the team. A true team effort in the win.