Donald Trump tops ranking of golfing presidents ...

KirtFalcon

Donald Trump tops ranking of golfing presidents

The new commander-in-chief immediately takes over the No. 1 spot in our Golf Digest ranking

By

2nd place is not even close ... KF

Donald-Trump.jpg

President Donald Trump will be the 16th of the past 19 American presidents to play golf. And immediately upon entering office he will be the best player of the group, thanks to his current 2.8 Handicap Index and his 19 club championship victories. According to our Jaime Diaz, who twice played golf with Trump in recent years, the best part of his game is his ball-striking, although Trump himself says it's his putting.

Trump knocks John F. Kennedy from the No. 1 spot in our previous ranking of the best golf presidents. Here's how our ranking shakes out, with an assist from Don Van Natta Jr., author of the book, First Off the Tee: Presidential Hackers, Duffers, and Cheaters from Taft to Bush.

1. Donald Trump
    Known for his bombastic statements, his boast of winning 19 club championships isn't one of them

2. John F. Kennedy
    Despite chronic back pain, averaged 80

3. Dwight D. Eisenhower
    Installed a green outside the Oval Office; member at Augusta National

4. Gerald R. Ford
    Despite a clumsy image, a legitimate 80s-shooter

5. Franklin D. Roosevelt
    At 39, polio robbed him of a powerful golf swing

6. George W. Bush
    His handicap dipped under 10, post-presidency

7. George H.W. Bush
    Once got his handicap down to 11

8. Bill Clinton
    Can break 90, especially using his "Billigans"

9. Barack Obama
    The lefty plays hoops and golf, more than 330 rounds during his two terms.

10. Ronald Reagan
    Didn't play often or well (best was low 90s)

11. Warren G. Harding
    Struggled to break 95

12. William Howard Taft
    As hapless a golfer as he was a chief executive

13. Woodrow Wilson
    Played more than Ike but almost never broke 100

14. Richard M. Nixon
    He shot 79 once and quit the game

15. Lyndon B. Johnson
    Played with senators to secure votes for the Civil Rights Act of 1964

16. Calvin Coolidge
    When he vacated the White House, he left his clubs behind

http://www.golfdigest.com/story/presidentsranking

I just think he needs to cut back on his Mar Lago trips. This is the third weekend in a row that he's went down there on the taxpayers $3 million a pop. If he was going to pay for it out of his pocket then fine, but not at our expense. At that rate it will cost $156 million a year for his weekend jaunts. I've read that Obama's trips cost a total of $70-85 million in 8 years. Heck for one trip he could build a golf course at Camp David if he loves to play so much : http://www.amickgca.com/building.htm . Get to work Caesar.

I just think he needs to cut back on his Mar Lago trips. This is the third weekend in a row that he's went down there on the taxpayers $3 million a pop. If he was going to pay for it out of his pocket then fine, but not at our expense. At that rate it will cost $156 million a year for his weekend jaunts. I've read that Obama's trips cost a total of $70-85 million in 8 years. Heck for one trip he could build a golf course at Camp David if he loves to play so much : http://www.amickgca.com/building.htm . Get to work Caesar.

I heard the liberal media is hiring .... :P

So how is it any different going to Camp David every weekend as opposed to going to Florida???? You read and trust the liberal slanted media far too much it seems, and they are beginning to sway your views.....you should turn them off and go to Breitbart, WND, or Drudge.......before you end up on the streets in a dress protesting for Hillary.......:lol:

• Like 1

So how is it any different going to Camp David every weekend as opposed to going to Florida???? You read and trust the liberal slanted media far too much it seems, and they are beginning to sway your views.....you should turn them off and go to Breitbart, WND, or Drudge.......before you end up on the streets in a dress protesting for Hillary....... :lol:

Camp David is just a short drive from D.C. only 64 miles away. It's not the liberal media, it's wasteful spending. I'll call any and all Presidents out for doing so. Trump doesn't get the carte blanche from me as he has from you. I'm going to call him out on anything I disagree with him on.

Camp David is just a short drive from D.C. only 64 miles away. It's not the liberal media, it's wasteful spending. I'll call any and all Presidents out for doing so. Trump doesn't get the carte blanche from me as he has from you. I'm going to call him out on anything I disagree with him on.

I hear Upchuck Scumbag is looking for a new press secretary, you should jump on the opportunity ... :P