UIL and Transgendered Athletes

Stoney

Just my Own personal opinion of why the suicide rate is high among LGBTQ individuals, & I knew Several who have committed suicide, is the fact they each knew what they were born to be, yet were consumed by guilt or shame or lonliness because they Wanted to be the Opposite of what they were Created to be.

Another is the persistent drug use that they use to I suppose cope with being whatever. I don't know what's going on in their heads, because I don't understand the lifestyle at all. As I've said before I can understand lesbians, because men are ugly creatures. I don't know why any man would want to dress up as a woman. I see what my wife has to do to go to work (when she did) or just going out to eat. All that shaving, makeup, and accessories is just to much. I've thought about getting a burr before just so I wouldn't have to comb my hair in the morning.

Does anyone know when this transgender mess started? I know for me I didnt know what it was until late in my HS years late 90s/early 2000s.

Milton Berle ? He was just doing it to get laughs. He's the only one that I knew of back before the 1980's. Heck I don't even know when RuPaul came out, just that he's ugly.

Does anyone know when this transgender mess started? I know for me I didnt know what it was until late in my HS years late 90s/early 2000s.

BG, your in my age range. We didn't know any gays. You had a pretty good idea who was but they sure as heck weren't flaunting it around like nowadays. You sure as heck didn't have boys dressing up like girls. What we did have though was a huge "monkey see, monkey do" mentality when it came to pop culture. When Columbine happened, we had the geeks seeking attention show up to school in trench coats. Where they gonna shoot up the school? No. They just liked the attention it brought them for being different. Gay and transgender is just this generations trench coats except you could take the coat off and hang in the closet when you out grew it and matured.

• Like 1

Milton Berle ? He was just doing it to get laughs. He's the only one that I knew of back before the 1980's. Heck I don't even know when RuPaul came out, just that he's ugly.

I thought RuPaul was just a homosexual cross-dresser?

• Like 1

The political and religious discussion on this thread are ridiculous IMHO.

It's amazing how we make something that IMHO is easy to fix into brain surgery.

If you are born and girl and want to be a boy... and want to participate in athletics.... fine. Compete with the boys.

If you are born a boy and want to be a girl... and want to participate in athletics....fine. You still get to compete against the boys.

Problem solved.

See how easy that was?

No one needed a psychiatrist, a minister, an exorcist, or political rally to solve the issue.

I may be under-thinking it..... but over thinking things is what's got us in this mess to begin with.

I totally disagree. You don't get to choose to compete against the opposite gender. You compete against your own gender or not at all. Problem solved. See how easy that was? ....

Every chromosome in that lil girls body is female... Fact

She is and will always be a female... fact

(When did the left become the party of denying science?)

Being trans is a mental disorder and needs to be treated as such.. we don't tell a schizophrenic that their voices are real so why would we humor the delusions of the trans people? Suicide rate is just as high with trans people who have transitioned as it is with trans people who have not..why? Because they have a mental disorder that cannot be treated with hormones and surgery.. saying all that the girl shouldn't be able to compete VS either sex while taking testosterone and that needs to be addressed and fixed by the UIL .. people can make choices.. what's more important? Competitive sports or injecting test in u? Decide and love with your choice.. but u must compete n the sex you were born and u must compete clean.. the fact that people can't use logic on this issue is really sad

• Like 1

The 2nd highest suicide rate are our veterans...you gonna talk about them the same way? I didn't think so. Let people live their lives and quit pretending like you know everything. You wouldn't dare walk a mile in these people's shoes.

No win situation. By allowing a transgender their rights and a comfort they desire you in some cases you take that right and comfort level from non-transgenders. Just can't make everybody happy

I totally disagree. You don't get to choose to compete against the opposite gender. You compete against your own gender or not at all. Problem solved. See how easy that was? ....

I actually agree with you. It's THE simplest answer.

But did you see the girl that won the state championship??? She had a distinct physical advantage.

My question is this: did she have that distinct advantage prior to testosterone therapy?

If the answer is YES.... then it makes you scratch your head a little.

I wouldn't want my daughter wrestling against her when she obviously isn't built like most girls.

Tough situation.

No matter how this problem is ultimately is resolved........ be it by genetics, psychology, ethics, morally, religiously......etc... someone is going to end up not happy. Glad I'm not the one having to make the decision.

I actually agree with you. It's THE simplest answer.

But did you see the girl that won the state championship??? She had a distinct physical advantage.

My question is this: did she have that distinct advantage prior to testosterone therapy?

If the answer is YES.... then it makes you scratch your head a little.

I wouldn't want my daughter wrestling against her when she obviously isn't built like most girls.

Tough situation.

No matter how this problem is ultimately is resolved........ be it by genetics, psychology, ethics, morally, religiously......etc... someone is going to end up not happy. Glad I'm not the one having to make the decision.

Elevated testosterone would and should be against UIL rules when they do their drug testing..........

• Like 1

She is a he in his mind the person that he knows he should be. By judging him you are committing a sin. Judge not lest he be judged

In my mind I'm an Olympic gold medalist. Just because it's in my mind doesn't make it so. You made another comment on another post that she wasn't being degrading to women. As a woman I totally disagree.

• Like 2

If you are born MALE, you remain a male........if you are born a FEMALE, you remain a female. You can have organs removed, take estrogen or testosterone, etc. but you are still the same gender you were when you are born. Males should be forced to compete against males and females compete against females. The UIL has always "selected" which rules and policies to enforce and their decisions are usually based on the school that is involved rather than enforcing rules to the letter. For them to allow that male to win the state wrestling championship as a female is a joke and a disgrace. It should be taken to the courts and hopefully a Texas Appellate Court will stop this nonsense. On another note, keep males out of girls restrooms and locker rooms....we have allowed liberals and perverts to run things for too long.

• Like 1

I thought RuPaul was just a homosexual cross-dresser?

Isn't that the same thing. If you dress in women's clothing doesn't that make one transgender, even if they want to be like Bruce and not go full woman. Supposedly he's straight, and had a good looking wife in the 80's. The whole thing is weird and confusing to me.

Klinger....... :lol:

He just wanted his section 8 to get out of the Army to go back to Toledo, since he knew it was a mental disorder. I'm thinking he was married or engaged to a woman in Toledo before he married Soon Lee. I'd need to go back and watch old episodes to double check. He actually demanded that he stop wearing women's clothing on M*A*S*H because he didn't want his children to think that he was really weird even though it was for entertainment. I will say his best costume was when he was trying to hang glide to escape in his fuzzy pink slippers, baby blue bathrobe, with flying goggles and helmet. Then maybe his Carmen Miranda outfit when Col. Henry Blake was leaving (The saddest M*A*S*H episode in my opinion).

Isn't that the same thing. If you dress in women's clothing doesn't that make one transgender, even if they want to be like Bruce and not go full woman. Supposedly he's straight, and had a good looking wife in the 80's. The whole thing is weird and confusing to me.

Cross Dressing is a thing that strange men do for enjoyment. Not because they believe themselves to be a woman. Think of cross-dressing like a fetish or a desire. While transgender being something that you believe to be true.

• Like 2

Cross Dressing is a thing that strange men do for enjoyment. Not because they believe themselves to be a woman. Think of cross-dressing like a fetish or a desire. While transgender being something that you believe to be true.

I can't help but wonder how you know so much about this topic. Something you'd like to share? Is there a feather boa stashed in your closet?
  • Like 1

If you are born MALE, you remain a male........if you are born a FEMALE, you remain a female. You can have organs removed, take estrogen or testosterone, etc. but you are still the same gender you were when you are born. Males should be forced to compete against males and females compete against females. The UIL has always "selected" which rules and policies to enforce and their decisions are usually based on the school that is involved rather than enforcing rules to the letter. For them to allow that male to win the state wrestling championship as a female is a joke and a disgrace.

The individual in question was born a female, which is why the individual was wrestling girls in the first place. The UIL goes by the birth certificate to determine one's gender for competition.

I can't help but wonder how you know so much about this topic. Something you'd like to share? Is there a feather boa stashed in your closet?

I've told you guys several times that my wife is a psychologist. She reads Smoaky but doesn't post, so I relay a lot of it :)

• Like 1