Gilmer girls roll over Tatum girls !

not2old2lovethegame

Baller you really should loose negative attitude, keep proving that you know what you're doing.. No need to act defensive bout the Tatum girl. No one is doubting Mitchell girl ability. You need to be more harmonious, life would happier.

You might want to change your career to being a comedian because you are hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, and about being negative πŸ˜‚ just stopπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you are cracking us up. Good try thoughπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Your comment is based on your opinion, no need to curse. I recalled a player from Tyler area few years back Warren who was a pretty good player, did not go D1. Only 3% of graduated girls will go D1. Trying to berate people who think different than you is immature in my opinion. BTW you do realize a vast majority of small D1, D2, NAIA hardly play all 4 years and most stay a semester or even a year then come home or transfer to a lower level school. Just saying.

The last girl from East Texas to make All-American was Minta Spears from Bullard, she averaged 34 points a game her senior year and scored 51 against a good John Tyler team. I know she had four D1 offers her freshman year from mid-majors and committed to Texas Tech her Junior year, played two years at Tech, graduated early and had two years eligibility remaining and will graduate with a Masters degree from Vanderbilt in May. Started all four years and was also captain all four years.

Β 

I believe there are a few girls in East Texas that may be able to play a small D1, but none that would make it in Big 12 or SEC. Best advice is go where you will be able to play!

Β 

Maineman1988 you may want to do the math on how much a bachelors degree and Masters degree from Vanderbilt is worth. Basketball? I'm talkin basketball!!!

• Like 1

The last girl from East Texas to make All-American was Minta Spears from Bullard, she averaged 34 points a game her senior year and scored 51 against a good John Tyler team. I know she had four D1 offers her freshman year from mid-majors and committed to Texas Tech her Junior year, played two years at Tech, graduated early and had two years eligibility remaining and will graduate with a Masters degree from Vanderbilt in May. Started all four years and was also captain all four years.

Β 

I believe there are a few girls in East Texas that may be able to play a small D1, but none that would make it in Big 12 or SEC. Best advice is go where you will be able to play!

Β 

Maineman1988 you may want to do the math on how much a bachelors degree and Masters degree from Vanderbilt is worth. Basketball? I'm talkin basketball!!!

Β 

And a very fine LADY...we claim her too.

• Like 1

Β 

Β 

I agree with you. I was just being funny. Yes Minta is great player and come from a awesome family.

• Like 1

Your comment is based on your opinion, no need to curse. I recalled a player from Tyler area few years back Warren who was a pretty good player, did not go D1. Only 3% of graduated girls will go D1. Trying to berate people who think different than you is immature in my opinion. BTW you do realize a vast majority of small D1, D2, NAIA hardly play all 4 years and most stay a semester or even a year then come home or transfer to a lower level school. Just saying.

Any chance you can produce any D1 girls in Diana?

• Like 1