Big Sandy vs Clarksville Tuesday night - The Rematch

ScoutingReport

Big Sandy (26-5) vs Clarksville (28-6) Tuesday night at Emory Rains HS 7pm.

Last year these 2 met up in the 3rd round also and it was Clarksville winning by 18. Big Sandy held the game close though being down only by 3 at halftime.

Both teams have their great players. Clarksville's big guy down low and Super sophomore point guard from Big Sandy Johnson.

If Big Sandy wants to have a chance Johnson's supporting cast is going to have to step up.

Thoughts?

Man; look for a shocker in this game. I promises you that BS will be ready to play and get do the reginal tournement. I kno that Coach strong's will have a game.plan that will have hour boy ready to play. One factor that aint no body talks about is it is back at Rain Memory HS. We just play there. With clarkville winnin last year BS will be ready to play. Tomorrow need to go on and hurre up!!!

• Like 1

Man; look for a shocker in this game. I promises you that BS will be ready to play and get do the reginal tournement. I kno that Coach strong's will have a game.plan that will have hour boy ready to play. One factor that aint no body talks about is it is back at Rain Memory HS. We just play there. With clarkville winnin last year BS will be ready to play. Tomorrow need to go on and hurre up!!!

Well said.

• Like 2

Monday dranking?

• Like 1

Clarksville has played some very tough teams in the early part of the year. Most of their losses were to ranked teams and for the most part they were playing much higher classification schools. They did lose to a private school twice by around 5 baskets average. Their dist. somewhat surprised me during bi-dist. play. They were not quite as weak as I thought. If the Tigers stay out of foul trouble they will be hard to handle. Cville's bench has a lot of playing time. After the middle of the first qtr. I lose track of the starters except for the big men. I think the Tigers will be very competitive if they play with discipline. The kid from Big Sandy will score a lot of points but I don't think his average per game will carry them against the Tigers. Only time will tell.

Basketball is a tougher egg to crack. Some refs let the kids play and some call tight. Either way is fine as long as they are consistent. For me I like well executed plays. Kind of the 3 passes Bedford u shoot scheme. That just doesn't every teams style today. By chance is anyone covering the game tonight

Consistency would be wonderful from refs. At the 2a level that doesn't happen as often as it should.

+1 but there are some good young refs out there. Some refs favor one team over another but IMO it is rare. The biggest problem I see is the refs are not in shape to keep up with the pace of the game and either miss the call or just guess. Either is bad and can advance the wrong team