Big Sandy vs Clarksville Tuesday night - The Rematch

ScoutingReport

That out of bounds call may have been wrong. But, when an official let's Kerry Strong yell a degrading comment to an official, official has no kahunas.

Sitting closely I heard the whole thing. The ref asks Strong about all these jobs people connect him with. Strong politely lets the guy know hes more than happy at Big Sandy and is budy trying to win a game, but what about Marshall the ref says. I think that was the straw that broke the camels back. Great season for the Big Sandy Hawks. Only going to get better.

• Like 1

Sitting closely I heard the whole thing. The ref asks Strong about all these jobs people connect him with. Strong politely lets the guy know hes more than happy at Big Sandy and is budy trying to win a game, but what about Marshall the ref says. I think that was the straw that broke the camels back. Great season for the Big Sandy Hawks. Only going to get better.

Don't think so. You must have been at a different game. Clarksville played the Big Sandy Wildcats...Maybe that was the problem.........

Don't think so. You must have been at a different game. Clarksville played the Big Sandy Wildcats...Maybe that was the problem.........

Hold up, so you're telling me that the ball I caught from the cheerleaders a few years back in Big sandy that was blue and yellow and had "We support the Hawks" was a typo? They arent the Hawks?!? Because I was in Emory last night at that game, I saw it all. Not the Hawks?!?!? Man, this is worse than finding out last week Mark McGwire did steroids.

Hold up, so you're telling me that the ball I caught from the cheerleaders a few years back in Big sandy that was blue and yellow and had "We support the Hawks" was a typo? They arent the Hawks?!? Because I was in Emory last night at that game, I saw it all. Not the Hawks?!?!? Man, this is worse than finding out last week Mark McGwire did steroids.

Mark McGwire never did steriods!!! Neither did Barry Bonds. They never tested positive....Come on, man. Did you really catch a ball that said Big Sandy Hawks?

Marck mCguire aint dont no steroid...he gifter with that body. I was at that game a few year back whin they through thos ball out. Somebody says that the printer that make them had this wrong infor mation. I think BS goet them for free. You butter keep it...it is probably get money for it. Hawkin is hawks but i heard they has been so bad they school bored lookin at changing it to the pigins. I dont know...that wht my nayber told me.