Big Sandy vs Clarksville Tuesday night - The Rematch

ScoutingReport

28-13 tigers big sandy's secondary players had to play tonight and I guess they arn't here yet.

Cville is a very good team and have a lot of non-starters that can do good things. BS has done a great job this year but I doubt their losses we against the level of teams Cville has faced. The game isn't over but y'all are young with a great future

I'm by no means saying clarksville isn't a very good team but to win big sandy's secondary players had to make a contribution

. So u don't feel the bench is strong enough yet to compete with the Tigers. Y'all are young and got a lot coming. Cville has 4 seniors starting but they are not on the floor a lot together. Basically they take the tip off together

I'm by no means saying clarksville isn't a very good team but to win big sandy's secondary players had to make a contribution

. So u don't feel the bench is strong enough yet to compete with the Tigers. Y'all are young and got a lot coming. Cville has 4 seniors starting but they are not on the floor a lot together. Basically they take the tip off together

No I mean the other 4 starters. Had to pick it up tonight and.... we arn't in clarksville's basketball class kinda like clarksville isn't in big sandy's football class

understand brother. All schools have their thing. Cville kids have the speed, size, and talant for football but not the desire. Kills me but it is what it is

Is blind degrading if it's true....

. By a kid yes. By a coach no. That's the coaches job. Bad call or not the players job is to keep his pie hole shut. Degrading a ref used to be ejection if any foul language was used. Even the refs are soft. From what I'm told it was a terrible call

He's fighting for his kids what do you want him to do lay down and quit? I thought he was trying to get a technical guess you have to do more than that and he wouldn't cross that line.

Y'all got a thing going. Tough to be in the region with Cvill and Munster this year. Remember you made it 3 deep on the tough side of the bracket imo

Ain't no do it that Clarksville is good team. They mite as well win the championship. Bis sandy boy always plays hard and tonigte was no different. Coach strong have them boys ready.

The out of bounds call were gross. That ref need to go back to working the drive through. I thank a 2 man crew of ray Charles, eddy rabbit; and stevey wonder could do better job than thos dummy tonight. That dum ref deserve ever u thing coach strong give him...should if give him more. I just glad they didn't here what I was saying: I would have been in Clark vil city halls.

• Like 1

Great season Big Sandy and Congratulations to Clarksville. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Big Sandy did not have their best game tonight and Clarksville was a big reason for that. Also think the nerves hit a little bit tonight with the youth of the Wildcats.

Hope they learn from this and continue to build off 2 great seasons in a row. Still very young and should make some noise!