🌿 "DOPEHEADS!"

parentofredheads

This is what I think... heck with it, State's rights - let them do it.

But the feds outta let them do it under the following circumstances:

1) They're the guinea pigs.

2) For 5 years they can do whatever they want with marijuana in their states, but keep statistics on EVERYTHING. And in five years we see the results.

And P.S.: Maybe these dopeheads in Texas will move.....HA! Or Liberals, take your pick!

And I'm serious!

Since most companys have drug testing it will be a interesting fight in court when someone goes up there smokes a joint and comes back and fails a drug test of a legal substance in one state but not in another

Same rules apply to pro athletes. You violate the policy suffer the consequence.

Since most companys have drug testing it will be a interesting fight in court when someone goes up there smokes a joint and comes back and fails a drug test of a legal substance in one state but not in another

I've been hearing there's a clause in the NFL Players Agreement that they can't use illegal drugs. If marijuana isn't illegal can Bronco's and Seahawks players be tested for it ? I don't know about all of the rest, but I do know that insurance companies will not cover any injuries on the job if a person tests positive for drugs. They've opened up a can of worms, and will see where that takes them.

Companies can set rules for their employees.....just because it has been legalized, doesn't mean that employees can ignore company policy.....NFL players are subject to the NFL substace abuse policy no matter what...it's the same as alcohol.....if you show up drunk for work, you can be fired.....

True...if they let their vote stand, then the testing companies are fixing to make a whole lot of dollars! Or maybe they'll come up with a deal that before clocking in, everyone has to blow into some contraption. Whoever comes up with that, will be very, VERY rich.

Put OSHA rules, and other rules in place, it gets bumpy.

Suffice to say with "working"...gonna be a lot of folks fired, hurt, killed, and no telling what else. OSHA will be very busy.

Still, I think they outta let 'em have it - literally. Let 'em "get what they think they deserve and want" and watch 'em burn...

Course wonder what the drug cartels from Mexico will do...Mexico's pres has already come out with a deal that they will have to rethink the drug policy with U.S. (kinda funny).

True...if they let their vote stand, then the testing companies are fixing to make a whole lot of dollars! Or maybe they'll come up with a deal that before clocking in, everyone has to blow into some contraption. Whoever comes up with that, will be very, VERY rich.

Put OSHA rules, and other rules in place, it gets bumpy.

Suffice to say with "working"...gonna be a lot of folks fired, hurt, killed, and no telling what else. OSHA will be very busy.

Still, I think they outta let 'em have it - literally. Let 'em "get what they think they deserve and want" and watch 'em burn...

Course wonder what the drug cartels from Mexico will do...Mexico's pres has already come out with a deal that they will have to rethink the drug policy with U.S. (kinda funny).

I heard something on the radio yesterday that they will test by the amount of red eye at work, or a Cheetos test to see how much of a bag of Cheetos they will eat. I had to laugh.

I'll be interested to see how this plays out in those states with military installations. When I was in Alaska in the 80s, possession of one ounce or less of marijuana in the privacy of the home was legal ... unless you were a member of the armed forces of the U.S.

The Air Force had zero tolerence for those who thought the state law applied to them while off duty. I saw a lot of discharges and courts martial.

I could just see military people sitting in a nuclear missile silo smoking marijuana. Makes you feel safe doesn't it?

I'll be interested to see how this plays out in those states with military installations. When I was in Alaska in the 80s, possession of one ounce or less of marijuana in the privacy of the home was legal ... unless you were a member of the armed forces of the U.S.

The Air Force had zero tolerence for those who thought the state law applied to them while off duty. I saw a lot of discharges and courts martial.

I could just see military people sitting in a nuclear missile silo smoking marijuana. Makes you feel safe doesn't it?

I highly doubt we will see someone at a nuclear missile silo smoking marijuana.

Then again you did predict Romney to win in a landslide... Kirt can you keep making predictions so that I may place bets against them :P

I highly doubt we will see someone at a nuclear missile silo smoking marijuana.

Then again you did predict Romney to win in a landslide... Kirt can you keep making predictions so that I may place bets against them :P

I doubt the military will allow marijuana use ... but then I never thought there would be gays openly flaunting it in the military either. Just proof of further deterioration and rot of our society brought to us by liberalism.

You would have to go outside to smoke your joint the military has zero tolerance for second hand smoke

BREAKING NEWS:

With the combine incomes between his contract, endorsements, recent investments in Papa John's pizza, Peyton Manning has cracked America's top 5 wealthiest men in America. His contract contributes 6% of his earnings followed by 9% from endorsements and a staggering 85% from the 21 Papa John's which he recently bought across the Denver area back on Oct., 25th. Interestingly enough, Manning's revenue with the pizza corporation increased by over 3,200% after the presidential election concluded and Colorado legislature voted to legalize marijuana on Nov., 4th.

Say dave, doesn't alcohol use result red eyes? That would be the chits someone made the wrong assumption.

What color are your jack boots?

I thought it was funny when I heard it. Needless to say, if someone comes to work stoned or drunk, they should be terminated immediately. Personally, I don't care if people use drugs regardless of what they are on their off time. As long as it doesn't affect their work performance. Once it starts affecting their job performance or an accident occurs, then test them and if they test positive even if they weren't under the influence at the time, they should be let go, and receive no monetary damages. That would include if they were involved in said accident.

Should not be any "companies". Back yard addition to one's garden, personal use IF one chooses. That is it as far as I'm concerned with the idea marijuana is none of the Federal Government's business , the Federal Marijuana Act is buried for good just as alcohol prohibition was and stop the massive spending trying to enforce and incarcerate people for something that is shear hypocrisy.

Misunderstandings about Gary Johnson's stance on drugs:

From wiki:

Drug policy

Johnson says his drug policy is "Don't do drugs."[44] He believes drugs are "harmful, addictive and destructive to our lives and society."[44] He believes the same about alcohol, and has not had a drink in decades.[44]

However, Johnson believes that the War on Drugs has not been successful, and should be ended.[44] He "believes it is insane to arrest roughly 800,000 people a year for choosing to use a natural substance that is, by any reasonable objective standard, less harmful than alcohol, a drug that is advertised at every major sporting event."[40] He compares present-day drug prohibition to the failed alcohol prohibition in the 1920s.[44] He says "90% of the drug problem is prohibition-related, not use-related."[44]

Johnson believes that marijuana should be legalized, regulated, and taxed, "just like tobacco."[44] But he promises "it will never be legal for a person to smoke marijuana, become impaired, and get behind the wheel of a car or otherwise do harm to others, and it will never be legal for kids to smoke marijuana."[40][44] If elected, he would de-schedule marijuana by executive order.[7] He says this "would lead to a lower price for the product and eliminate the criminal element from its distribution, much like the repeal of the prohibition of alcohol many decades back."[44]

Johnson does not advocate outright legalization of other drugs.[7][44] Instead, he believes other drugs should be treated as a health problem rather than a criminal justice problem.[7] He believes these steps will lessen crime in the United States, help balance the budget, increase the quality of courts and prisons,[44] and protect civil liberties.[3

Over regulating anything is just more needless government intervention IMO. Primary point, Johnson was not advocating drug use. In fact in the Oct. 23 3rd party debate he mentioned meth as a cheap drug and easily manufactured while saying cocaine puts holes in a persons heart.

I think it would have been easier to go to his words : http://2012.presidential-candidates.org/Johnson/Marijuana.php .

• Mr. P changed the title to DOPEHEADS