Bullard hires Scott Callaway as AD/Football Coach...

DoorMat

• 2 weeks later...

I did see, during lunch, a community survey asking for input on the "characteristics and expectations" of the future AD. Would love to be a fly on the wall reading those answers.

We both know that they'll be looking for something different than what they had the past 6/7 years...

The guy Bullard needs to hire. He's already on staff; played for the Chicago Bears for a few years back in the mid to late 90's.

Has he said for sure he isn't going to Bridgeport? Or waiting to see if he gets it?

Looks like he isn't a coordinator there right now. Where was he before Bullard?

Has he said for sure he isn't going to Bridgeport? Or waiting to see if he gets it?

Looks like he isn't a coordinator there right now. Where was he before Bullard?

DC at Alto. He's the man for the job. Runs an incredibly tough offseason that will turn the Panthers into monsters

• Like 1

Different as in....? More wins, more community involvement, supporting other sports? I have no clue about the place. From the outside looking in I thought Wilson did a descent job.

You could say all 3 of those. He definitely improved the football team, but I don't think the community and him were on the same page.

Offseason hasn't been the problem in Bullard, TX

Talent.

• 2 weeks later...

I did see, during lunch, a community survey asking for input on the "characteristics and expectations" of the future AD. Would love to be a fly on the wall reading those answers.

That could be a red flag. Mob mentality on hiring will lead to no support from the Admin when the mob turns against you.