New Boston job is open

dillonpanthers

Good hire. Atlanta is a very competitive program. Their offense the last couple of years has been very well run.

Understatement! 2014 was statistically the best offense Atlanta has ever had. That being said, Atlanta just really went to the spread about 5 years ago. Coach Fant is a great coach though. I think he will do well at NB. Not looking forward to meeting them this upcoming year, as this will be a slump year for the Rabbits.

I wish him the best of luck. But to say that Atlanta has been a very competitive program? In the 90's they were I will agree, but since 2000 they are 94-90. Maybe its just a difference of opinion between very competitive and just competitive.

NB coaches are dropping like flies. I wonder if Coach Fant knew what he was getting himself into. I think he made a good move leaving Atlanta. I think the old saying "Out of the frying pan into the fire" is a understatement here. I know he and the sup. go way back but it sure appears that NB athletics are falling in around him and it's not over yet. I wish him the best.

Maybe for more money. I haven't any rumors concerning the band. NB band has a heck of a program. Bigger than most 4A bands. I don't know the last time they were not a sweepstakes band. As far as I remember they have a superior band. I do think they draw numbers from the football program. Let's be honest the band takes meet trips and have a lot of fun things happening. They work their tails off to get where they are. Some band members do football too. That takes dedication

I think the new AD needs to look hard at his staff. May need to keep som and also may need to lose some. I don't know why NB is losing so many teachers I do know the people of NB got used to winning Fball. If the Sup and SB don't support the program their could be some more new faces

• 2 weeks later...

I wish him the best of luck. But to say that Atlanta has been a very competitive program? In the 90's they were I will agree, but since 2000 they are 94-90. Maybe its just a difference of opinion between very competitive and just competitive.

You serious? Qtrs in 02, state champs in 03. We beat LE the year they went and won state. Made the playoffs a couple more times after that and then our head coach was asked to step down. The next head coach was a great coach, but not a great head football coach. We won like 5 games in a 3 year span, which isn't like Atlanta at all. Since we hired McClure, we've made the playoffs every year except last year. Went to regionals in 14 and 15. Come on now. Atlanta has a very competitive football background. Track as well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...