District 16 4A Baseball standings

TexasCoach

And their sub varsity teams are bad. This getting players from all over Panola county has come to a stop!

Lol. In Carthage's heyday we never got players from "all over Panola county". What, we have been getting a bunch of stud ball players from Beckville and Gary? We are down in baseball a little bit right now. It's ok. We will be back. Carthage has won more ball games in baseball in the past 20 years than anybody in this area with the exception of PG. Carthage won't stay down.

I will say that the state of our Dixie League program has had a serious affect on our HS teams. When Panola County would send 2-3 teams to the Dixie League World Series every year, is when Carthage was so dominant in baseball. By the time the kids got to HS most had already won a couple of state championships, and the Varsity team was full of kids that had been playing together on the same team since t-ball.

Carthage will be back in baseball. Too many ball players are developed from a young age in Panola County 😜. Until then we have a dynasty in football that won't stop anytime soon to keep the fans occupied.

Lol. In Carthage's heyday we never got players from "all over Panola county". What, we have been getting a bunch of stud ball players from Beckville and Gary? We are down in baseball a little bit right now. It's ok. We will be back. Carthage has won more ball games in baseball in the past 20 years than anybody in this area with the exception of PG. Carthage won't stay down.

I will say that the state of our Dixie League program has had a serious affect on our HS teams. When Panola County would send 2-3 teams to the Dixie League World Series every year, is when Carthage was so dominant in baseball. By the time the kids got to HS most had already won a couple of state championships, and the Varsity team was full of kids that had been playing together on the same team since t-ball.

Carthage will be back in baseball. Too many ball players are developed from a young age in Panola County . Until then we have a dynasty in football that won't stop anytime soon to keep the fans occupied.

Okay neat if you say so.

Carthage will be back in baseball. Too many ball players are developed from a young age in Panola County . Until then we have a dynasty in football that won't stop anytime soon to keep the fans occupied.

LOL read your post.... At first they never got players from all over the county to "too many ball players are developed in PC"? And just curious what does football have to do with 16 4A baseball?

Maybe not a powerhouse, but looks like they will get a district championship.

Maybe or maybe not, but considering it's a mediocre at best district this season, they haven't actually dominating anyone in their 3 wins in district so far. Yes, Carthage has the best district record, but I think things could turn around quickly, as close as some of these games have been. Guess we'll see, huh?

LOL read your post.... At first they never got players from all over the county to "too many ball players are developed in PC"? And just curious what does football have to do with 16 4A baseball?

It was a joke about ball players being developed all over PC, since you said we got players from all over the county. But Carthage getting baseball players from all over the county is the silliest thing I have heard in a while. In the 90's and 2000's in Carthage most dominant times all those boys were from Carthage or CISD. Name one big time player that wasn't.

Football has nothing to do with it. I was just saying we have something to keep us occupied until BB starts winning big time again.

You got that axe sharpened enough yet with Carthage athletics? Cause you surely have one to grind. Lol.

Maybe or maybe not, but considering it's a mediocre at best district this season, they haven't actually dominating anyone in their 3 wins in district so far. Yes, Carthage has the best district record, but I think things could turn around quickly, as close as some of these games have been. Guess we'll see, huh?

Yea lets see what happens in the post season. It Carthage is one and done than we can all agre. Make it 2-3 rounds deep I believe that will be a successful season in somewhat of a rebuilding year. But I think it's easy to see this is not the most dominant team Carthage has had. It's hard to be dominant every year even in Carthage. PG has been the only program at this level in our area to prove they can do it every year.

It was a joke about ball players being developed all over PC, since you said we got players from all over the county. But Carthage getting baseball players from all over the county is the silliest thing I have heard in a while. In the 90's and 2000's in Carthage most dominant times all those boys were from Carthage or CISD. Name one big time player that wasn't.

Football has nothing to do with it. I was just saying we have something to keep us occupied until BB starts winning big time again.

You got that axe sharpened enough yet with Carthage athletics? Cause you surely have one to grind. Lol.

Naw, no axe to grind here man. I happen to work with and know a lot of people from that area. They will be the first to tell you not to believe everything you see on here. ;)

. Carthage has won more ball games in baseball in the past 20 years than anybody in this area with the exception of PG. Carthage won't stay down.

I wouldn't bet against Carthage having won the most in the area if looking at a 20 year span. PG's successful run didn't start until 2008.

Carthage's team will be fine this year...they are not bad by any means. They should make it 2-3 rounds at least.