How did District 15 Soccer end up.

sackem

here are the results with the match ups

The Tatum boys varsity soccer team will take on the Chapel Hill Bulldogs on Thursday at Lobo Stadium at 6:30 pm in the bi-district playoff match.

1st Kilgore v Mineola --2nd Henderson v Athens--4th Waskom v Palestine

Those from District 16 who didn't make the playoffs.

Carthage-Gladewater-Spring Hill.

Well either Palestine or Kilgore will have an early exit from the playoffs this yr. Palestine vs Kilgore rd.3 of the playoffs these two teams will meet. Kind of stinks knowing one of these teams season will end early because if they were in different regions like last yr i would put my money on these two schools to come out of their regions as pretty much being the teams to beat.

Well either Palestine or Kilgore will have an early exit from the playoffs this yr. Palestine vs Kilgore rd.3 of the playoffs these two teams will meet. Kind of stinks knowing one of these teams season will end early because if they were in different regions like last yr i would put my money on these two schools to come out of their regions as pretty much being the teams to beat.

I was disappointed when I saw that two powerhouse teams could very possibly match up that soon.