Lavar Ball

Sportsfanatic1

Saw a interview he did with the kids and wife. They were all decked out in Ball brand shirts and caps. You got a college freshman and two high schoolers getting pimped out by Daddy for financial gain. This doesn't turn out good. Todd Marinovich. Tiger Woods. How many tennis phenoms? This won't end good.

• Like 1

You got a college freshman and two high schoolers getting pimped out by Daddy for financial gain. This doesn't turn out good. Todd Marinovich. Tiger Woods. How many tennis phenoms? This won't end good.

The crazy thing is Lavar knows what he is doing and is owning it. Put himself in the same category as Joe Jackson and the Williams sisters father....
  • Like 2

How's that usually turn out?

Although I think Lavar is way over the top. If they turn out anything like Tiger and the Williams girls it will be genius. I remember Tigers Dad and Richard Williams saying similar things about their kids. He's definitely a brash cat.

Saw a interview he did with the kids and wife. They were all decked out in Ball brand shirts and caps. You got a college freshman and two high schoolers getting pimped out by Daddy for financial gain. This doesn't turn out good. Todd Marinovich. Tiger Woods. How many tennis phenoms? This won't end good.

Tiger had a good run, until his libido took his golf game to the worst level. He's now ranked 742 out of I can't find how many golfers are ranked; just 4 years ago he was #1. This guy just needs to go away, but they keep giving him a platform. I'm glad my favorite college basketball team ousted his team. I suppose they invite him for interviews to be their laughing boy.

Tiger had a good run, until his libido took his golf game to the worst level. He's now ranked 742 out of I can't find how many golfers are ranked; just 4 years ago he was #1. This guy just needs to go away, but they keep giving him a platform. I'm glad my favorite college basketball team ousted his team. I suppose they invite him for interviews to be their laughing boy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylqEN7J3GLA

It wasn't his libido that killed his career, it was his conscience. If Elin never knew, he wouldn't have taken a 9-iron to the head and gone off the rails...Not advocating what he did, and I respect the man for gutting up and owning his mistakes, but if he just moves on and changes without admission, I think he is still #1...
  • Like 1

It wasn't his libido that killed his career, it was his conscience. If Elin never knew, he wouldn't have taken a 9-iron to the head and gone off the rails...Not advocating what he did, and I respect the man for gutting up and owning his mistakes, but if he just moves on and changes without admission, I think he is still #1...

Who knows what he's been doing since his divorce, but we sure know it hasn't been playing good golf. I'm not going to speculate on his current personal life. There's already a thread on his winning another major on this thread. I can't compare a freshman at UCLA to anyone on a pro level especially since they don't lead the team in scoring, but in assists and turnovers. http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/stats/_/id/26/ucla-bruins . I know first round picks get big money, but who's to say the kid is going to pan out except LaVar Ball ?

He's the best golfer I've ever watched.

I feel bad for his kids, because the guy (or his wife) have actually raised some outstanding young men. His oldest is one of the most unselfish players I have ever seen, and as talented a player as there is. I wish nothing but the best for all three of them, but their dad sure isn't making their first few years any easier for them.

• 1 month later...

Oh, didn't see it. Sorry

No problem, i forgot a thread was already started.

He's ruining things for his youngest 2 sons. Lonzo smart though, I think Lonzo gonna eventually break away from his dad. The other 2 seem more attached, especially LaMelo. God bless Coach Alford, he has to deal with that mess 2 outta the next 3 years. I'd quit my job and get out of Los Angeles.

No problem, i forgot a thread was already started.

He's ruining things for his youngest 2 sons. Lonzo smart though, I think Lonzo gonna eventually break away from his dad. The other 2 seem more attached, especially LaMelo. God bless Coach Alford, he has to deal with that mess 2 outta the next 3 years. I'd quit my job and get out of Los Angeles.

Have you seen how much the Big Baller Brand apparel goes for? $100 for a hat, like 70 bucks for a t shirt. It's more expensive than Jordan apparel...