Brownsboro

lynyrdskynyrd

Girls basketball coach has by far the most tenure there. I expect the interest in this job to pick up soon. They will need to get something in place soon to rebuild that program.

Rebuild the program? I don't know what you are talking about? According to some people Hooker did a great job and turned that place around! Brownsboro is the place to be!

He may have done a great job. I was just going by the win/loss record. Molding character of the youngsters does not always show in that stat. Not knowing him I would not pass any judgement.

It was sarcasm. They need to take that thing down to the studs and start over!

• Like 1

That's not true there have been some decent players there recently, most notably Tamrick Pace (Freshman All-American at SFA).

He was and is the real deal. He was tremendous for them the year they made the playoffs, and had a great year at SFA at WR this year.

• Like 1

That was a description of Waskom prior to their current coaching staff. Things can turn around just about anywhere I suppose.

Only if they have patience to do so, it would be nice if you could just step in and everything starts to Cadillac right off the bat.

• Like 1