Brownsboro

lynyrdskynyrd

Only if they have patients to do so, it would be nice if you could just step in and everything starts to Cadillac right off the bat. [/quote

Patience is certainly a virtue in short supply when it comes to communities wanting a winner. Wild, you have definitely demonstrated a model for it in waiting for the Wildcats to reach the top.

Only if they have patients to do so, it would be nice if you could just step in and everything starts to Cadillac right off the bat. [/quote

Patience is certainly a virtue in short supply when it comes to communities wanting a winner. Wild, you have definitely demonstrated a model for it in waiting for the Wildcats to reach the top.

Well I was patience but I wasn't wanting a lot at the time, just hoping to be competitive and maybe win a district title every now and then. I never dreamed of more than a couple of rounds in the playoffs and would have been happy to have it. Those three seasons Waskom had kind of spoiled my outlook some, now I want it all the time and I know I can't have it....:lol:

Definitely a tough situation for a school losing a head coach this late. It's been a crazy year. Several weeks ago Matt Stepp reported over 120 HFC changes. I don't know what the number is now, but it has to be huge. Maybe a record year for the number of changes.