"IT"

RETIREDFAN1

Yeah, I have to admit, that's the first movie trailer I've ever watched that actually raised the hair on the back of my neck. I felt a chill.

And you can count me among the chorus of doubters... when I first heard they were remaking this, I was very skeptical.

I am no longer skeptical. This is going to be a wicked good movie, I can just tell.

I quit going to the movies to see Stephen King movies after "Pet Cemetery". While I read many of his books in High School, I didn't care for the language he used on almost every page. The only solid movie that was made that was even close sans the language was the ABC miniseries back in 1994. While it almost stayed true to the book it did leave out a few scenes. I thought it should have included the Jim Morrison encounter which was in Arnette, TX a fictional East Texas town.

• Like 1

I quit going to the movies to see Stephen King movies after "Pet Cemetery". While I read many of his books in High School, I didn't care for the language he used on almost every page. The only solid movie that was made that was even close sans the language was the ABC miniseries back in 1994. While it almost stayed true to the book it did leave out a few scenes. I thought it should have included the Jim Morrison encounter which was in Arnette, TX a fictional East Texas town.

The Stand.......loved it.......

• Like 1

Say NO to remakes ...stick to the original ... ALWAYS ... EVEN IF the original is a dreaded made-for-TV movie ... EVEN IF the remake is "closer to the book" ... stick to the original ... ALWAYS :P

I guess this kind of attitude makes me the conservative of the group (???) :ermm:

• Like 1

Say NO to remakes ...stick to the original ... ALWAYS ... EVEN IF the original is a dreaded made-for-TV movie ... EVEN IF the remake is "closer to the book" ... stick to the original ... ALWAYS :P

I guess this kind of attitude makes me the conservative of the group (???) :ermm:

Right wing nut job........:p

• Like 1

That exchange between Cheapy and Hardin is one of the best things I've read on this forum in a while. :lol:

Definitely........although I really enjoyed the Dark Tower Series........

Named one of my boys after the Gunslinger: Roland

• Like 1

Richard Bachman...... :lol:

That Bachman is a HACK! He wouldn't be anything if he wasn't buddies with King. It's like you Hardin, you're only an admin because you brownnose that Colmes guy, and he don't even hang around Smoaky anymore!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...