Kilgore vs Palestine

Crawford

Have to go with Kilgore on this one. Revenge factor and Kilgore is just better then Palestine. Palestine was lucky last year in the state semifinals and they know it.

+1000... Kilgore was way better their coach even said before the gm they were going to worry more on their defense and play to a shootout where they could give his team a chance to win.

Might be revenge but Palestine still has the RING and the STATE TITLE you guys couldn't get the last two years.

Somebody is butthurt hahaha.... Third time is a charm buddy!! Kilgore's time will come and it very well could be this yr. The young men have battled yr in and yr out to win a championship and to come so close the last two yrs they can taste it. The only difference in this yr to the last two yrs is they didn't play as many gms those young men where just worn down they had played 30-32 gms and ran out of gas. But this yr i guarantee you there will be no excuses of being out of gas. All i gotta say is sit back and take notes and watch how these young men get to Georgetown just about every yr.

• Like 1

No butthurt here. I don't have a dog in the fight. just stating a fact actually. I guess you are saying the Kilgore teams in the past used the excuse they were too tired to win state? Didn't they lose 5-0 against SE?

Nope 5-2 and i didn't say they said they were to tired i said they ran out of gas. You only post a comment like you posted when the team you thought would win and they didn't. Why not congratulate the winning team and Palestine on another great yr? Probably because your Butthurt of course your not going to admit it. Your comment says otherwise.

Pretty sure stating facts doesn't mean someone is butthurt. Once again I have ZERO fight in this game. Both teams are great teams, great programs and have had another great season. Soccer people in East Texas are proud of both programs. Hoping Kilgore brings home the third title for East Texas.

Lufkin 2015

Palestine 2016

Kilgore 2017?

Three in a row would be nice. Maybe start getting a little respect in the state.