⚾ ASTROS 2017 REGULAR SEASON THREAD ⚾

RETIREDFAN1

Any you Astros backers going to go and see any games this season. We should plan a group trip. I might even let Kolmes and Wild buy me a steak ... might even sign a few autographs for you guys ....

Would that be for your football playing days in Garrison, I am retiring July 31 this year, I might just be freed up.....:)

Would that be for your football playing days in Garrison, I am retiring July 31 this year, I might just be freed up..... :)

Has your wife started your "to do" list yet for when you are retired? :lol: I haven't been to an Astros game in a couple of years. I used to go at least 2 or 3 times a season. We need to try and make one this season ....

Any you Astros backers going to go and see any games this season. We should plan a group trip. I might even let Kolmes and Wild buy me a steak ... might even sign a few autographs for you guys ....

Ive got tickets for Star Wars night vs. the Angels on June 9.....I may even wear a costume......:lol:

Has your wife started your "to do" list yet for when you are retired? :lol: I haven't been to an Astros game in a couple of years. I used to go at least 2 or 3 times a season. We need to try and make one this season ....

I went last year with the Philpots but set in the nose bleed section.

Springer with a dinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He got all of that

There was nothing like a Dome Dog......used to eat several at the Oilers games..........

Let's see if Gregerson is going to be a good setup man.......

Right now he just walked a guy to get to Seattle's power hitter