What Are You Watching?

Stoney

Only two 21st Century shows are superior to Mad Men: The Sopranos and Breaking Bad :coolio:

I still have not seen a single episode of Sopranos, but Breaking Bad was amaze-balls.

Mad Men surprised me... early on, I wasn't impressed. I stopped and started watching a couple times. It paid off at the end though. I like the way things resolved.

HOW could I forget that one? ... :( <list edited>

Oh yeah, I forgot about that'n... I'm into season 3 (I think) of House of Cards. That one, and West Wing (about season 4).

I'm a bit behind on my TV watching. Must be all those books I read. :P

Netflix:

Santa Clarita Diet

House of Cards

The Ranch

The League

Hulu:

The Path

TV:

Designated Survivor

Blacklist

Gotham

The Goldbergs

Modern Family

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Shark Tank

I have a few to add:

HBO Go:

GoT, The Wire, Westworld

Netflix:

The Ranch

The Following

Few others but I'd have to open it up and go through them

Regular TV:

Survivor

Vikings

The Walking Dead

Old show: The Shield (if you can find it anywhere)- stars Micheal Chiklas. Was very very good before FX was a must have cable channel

Oh man... I need to start watching Vikings again. I caught the first three or four episodes but didn't stay with it. (Have I mentioned I'm a rather lazy TV watcher? :P) Think I'll binge watch it this weekend.

I have a few to add:

HBO Go:

GoT, The Wire, Westworld

Netflix:

The Ranch

The Following

Few others but I'd have to open it up and go through them

Regular TV:

Survivor

Vikings

The Walking Dead

Old show: The Shield (if you can find it anywhere)- stars Micheal Chiklas. Was very very good before FX was a must have cable channel

Fell off on Westworld. Need to get caught up. I really liked it.

Another good HBO show: Ballers

Another good FX show: The Americans

Watched "Narcos" tonight. Wasn't bad, it might take another episode to get really hooked.

Narcos is great. But you can only watch it when you are paying attention... unless you actually speak Spanish fluently.

• Like 1

Fell off on Westworld. Need to get caught up. I really liked it.

Another good HBO show: Ballers

Another good FX show: The Americans

Oh yeah, The Amerikans is great.

More on Netflix-

Sons of Anarchy- good, but has a lot of racial undertones to it.

Dexter- a good guy serial killer (too hard to explain)

Breaking Bad- about a meth chemist.

Supernatural- Only throwing this one in there because I was a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan for about 5 seasons before everything got too weird... This show flows around those same elements.

Travelers- It's okay, not the worst way you could spend 10 hours watching TV

HBO

Oz

Deadwood

The Leftovers- A show I really like, but some do not like it.

True Detective

excuse my bombardment of shows. But with the invention of internet TV and all-access apps, I like to sit outside with my kids and watch these shows on my phone or iPad :D

Left Dexter and Breaking Bad off because they have been off for a while, but two of my all-time favorites.

I only liked the first season if True Detective. Couldn't finish season 2...

True Detective s2 doesn't get good until the last 3-4 episodes but once it gets good, it's good. I wish they had a few more seasons though.

Narcos is great. But you can only watch it when you are paying attention... unless you actually speak Spanish fluently.

The Spanish took a little while to get used. Lol

Sons of Anarchy was a great show. Supernatural has gotten better with age.

Big Little Lies on HBO was really good. There are only seven episodes to the season, but I liked it.

Rarely can you go wrong with something made by HBO...

I read that it was based on a really popular women's novel. My wife got creeped out because of the end of the first episode.

One of my favorite HBO shows starts this Sunday with The Leftovers then one of the better comedies HBO has ever had with the one with the awkward tech guys. Silicone Valley

I read that it was based on a really popular women's novel. My wife got creeped out because of the end of the first episode.

One of my favorite HBO shows starts this Sunday with The Leftovers then one of the better comedies HBO has ever had with the one with the awkward tech guys. Silicone Valley

It was. The slightly changed the ending from what I read, but stuck really close throughout. Me and my wife really liked it. Reminded us of where we live.

Have seen a little bit of Silicone Valley, but not too much. Haven't watched The Leftovers, but I wanna give it a go too.