🤡 Rep. Adam Schiff (D-California)

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Love the fresh approach of today's right wingers to try and bring back McCarthyism by invoking 'Communists'. Neat trick when Trump hugs and smooches Putin and Russia every chance he gets. Pretty funny! 😉

Your party wants to disarm it’s citizens, nullify their vote because “they” know what is best for it’s citizens, TAKE from folks who have WORKED to be Successful & Hand it Over to shiftless deadbeats who have lived their Entire Lives suckling from the Government Teat;  

If THAT isn’t “Communism”, sir, I wish you would better define it for us.😡

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Love the fresh approach of today's right wingers to try and bring back McCarthyism by invoking 'Communists'. Neat trick when Trump hugs and smooches Putin and Russia every chance he gets. Pretty funny! 😉

You're a black liar. Your party's platforms match the communists 100%. So yeah, yall are communists.

On 12/22/2019 at 1:40 PM, BarryLaverty said:

I have a very well researched book that shows McCarthy was correct......I'll look it up later.....good read....debated it with another libtard on here years ago.....you probably remember that LARRY.....