2017 SDC Fantasy Football League Membership Drive

Stoney

Anyone interested in joining the league this year please apply here.

1. We are looking for members who are willing to commit to the draft and season, not check out before week 1.

2. This is just the application process. List your qualifications and we'll select the best candidates.

The Commish- Mavgrad99

WestHardinFan1

Stoneykelly

I need to log on to NFL.com and reserve it again

That's a good group of six. If Mad Mat would quit binge watching Melrose Place and register we'd be 3 away from full. Unless we get enough for maybe a 12 man league?

Any even number can work.

• Like 1

That's a good group of six. If Mad Mat would quit binge watching Melrose Place and register we'd be 3 away from full. Unless we get enough for maybe a 12 man league?

If it gets up to 12, I already vote yes to what happened last year, and raid the slackers teams. I can see missing a game or two, but not 8-15 games.

I also think we should have a rule that your Smoaky username has to be included in your team name. For example: The Matthias Millenials or Hardin's Hildabeasts. It helps keep the trash talking organized. :lol:

• Like 1

I also think we should have a rule that your Smoaky username has to be included in your team name. For example: The Matthias Millenials or Hardin's Hildabeasts. It helps keep the trash talking organized. :lol:

No more changing monikers this year and it will include Stoneykelly in some form or fashion.

• Like 1

Meh, I'm actually okay with having some cupcakes. It lets you experiment with your roster, and maybe find some diamonds in the rough.

So long as we have a solid core of about 5-6 obsessive jerks keeping it competitive, I don't have a problem with letting guys sign up then flake out.

We have currently:

DaveTV

Mavgrad99

Mathias

WestHardinFan1

KirtFalcon

My3daughters

THSFanatic

Stoneykelly

topher805

TheGreatBambino

THSF has experience with fantasy baseball. Topher805 said he's got experience too. Looks like we got our minimum. Anybody else still interested let us know.

We have currently:

DaveTV

Mavgrad99

Mathias

WestHardinFan1

KirtFalcon

My3daughters

THSFanatic

Stoneykelly

Two open spots. THSF has experience with fantasy baseball.

This is how you recruit Cheapy... "It's like Fantasy Baseball, but easier. Do like Hardin and Kirt, close your eyes and pick some winners.

• Like 1

We have currently:

DaveTV

Mavgrad99

Mathias

WestHardinFan1

KirtFalcon

My3daughters

THSFanatic

Stoneykelly

Two open spots. THSF has experience with fantasy baseball.

I'm wondering why no one started that up for SDC members.

We had 2-3 active SDC regular members in our league... at least 2 of them quit mid season.... That could be 1 sign :P

I wouldn't have, but I know it's easier to miss a day in fantasy baseball because it's every day, except the All Star Break.

I wouldn't have, but I know it's easier to miss a day in fantasy baseball because it's every day, except the All Star Break.

Have never done Fantasy Baseball before. I'm not sure how big of a commitment I'm looking at.