2017 SDC Fantasy Football League Membership Drive

Stoney

Kirt and The Missing Link were voted couple most likely to evolve in high school.

Yea, and you and yo snaggle toothed girlfriend were both expelled for sniffing glue under the bleachers .... :P

I also heard she doubled as yo ag project .... :lol:

• Like 1

Your high school sweatheart was Boy George ... :P

:lol:

Yea, and you and yo snaggle toothed girlfriend were both expelled for sniffing glue under the bleachers .... :P

I also heard she doubled as yo ag project .... :lol:

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to make this as easy as I can for the mentally crippled like Kirt :D

So, if you have not joined our text group, please do so. The link is on the draft thread.

I have also added the top 30+ players in each position in that thread. The keepers and players drafted will be Marked through as they are picked.

So... You have-

A google doc that I will update, a draft board that I will update, a thread to draft on, and a text message group to remind you to pick... If this is not enough for you guys, then please let me know what else I can do... This forum draft should take no longer than a few weeks... but we have 4-5 weeks to get it done...

If we have to skip you twice in the draft, I am just removing your team from the league... That is what I think is best for the group as a whole...

• Like 2

Took THS off of the draft list. (updated the spread sheet).

If we do not fill his spot, it will just become a BYE team and I will assign trash players to the roster after the draft.

I have personally sent out an invite to 2 SDC members. So we will see if either is interested.

Ok we are good. Please remember that we will have a very active thread with discussion and trash talk, fake news stories, etc. The draft will happen on the forums like a super slow live offline draft (see draft thread). We also have a text group that you can join to be notified when it is your turn to pick (there will be a lot of texts during the draft for a few days then after the draft I will delete the group and never bother you again). Also see draft thread. There is a spreadsheet that I will update when I get home that will also provide the picks and draft order. (See draft thread for link). I also provided the top 30-75 players at each position in that thread. I will get the invite link out to both of you today.

Also, please go ahead and register at NFL.com

• Like 1

• 2 months later...