2017 SDC Fantasy Football League Membership Drive

Stoney

weren't we going to do a keeper rule for returning players? 1 designated player?

I also think that we should do the draft here... I will write it down, then input it all in by hand... The draft will work like the NFL draft, the new players will randomly get the first 4 slots in the first round, to even out the "designated players". Then I will draw numbers for each team, creating the order for the rest of the draft. This draft may take several weeks... so lets get these guys registered and get this draft started!

• Like 1

I received an e-mail notification of it. When's the draft ? There's no sense in looking at it since everything will change then.

I just posted this :p

weren't we going to do a keeper rule for returning players? 1 designated player?

I also think that we should do the draft here... I will write it down, then input it all in by hand... The draft will work like the NFL draft, the new players will randomly get the first 4 slots in the first round, to even out the "designated players". Then I will draw numbers for each team, creating the order for the rest of the draft. This draft may take several weeks... so lets get these guys registered and get this draft started!

I am keeping Matt Ryan... There is no one else worth the risk...

I highly doubt New England will feed the rock to Blount as much as they did last season.

OK lets get these new guys registered so we can get the draft started :) It will be a smoaky.com Forum draft

Not sure I agree with this keeper business. I'll bet the ones that got the top two or three draft picks last time are all for it ... :lol:

Not so great it you were picking near the end ...

Heck, I can't even remember who was on my team last year ...

Not sure I agree with this keeper business. I'll bet the ones that got the top two or three draft picks last time are all for it ... :lol:

You had Deandre Hopkins.....keep him.......:p

You also had Ezekiel Elliot, dipstick........:p