2-A Regional Meet in Palestine

Hagar

Okay, so I'm going to get me a passport and drive three hours to watch a 2 minute race. I think the running events are on Saturday, so if any of you scoundrels are going to be there, give a shout. Maybe we can do a handshake.

I'll be there.......Prelims are on Friday......the complete schedule is here.......

http://www.uiltexas.org/files/athletics/2017_Regional_Information_Packet.pdf

Great link, thanks. How many kids y'all have going? I think we have 6 boys & 1 girl.

1- In the 3200 & 1600

1- in the 800

1- in the 400

1- in discus (?)

2- in shotput

1- girl in 200

Great link, thanks. How many kids y'all have going? I think we have 6 boys & 1 girl.

1- In the 3200 & 1600

1- in the 800

1- in the 400

1- in discus (?)

2- in shotput

1- girl in 200

We got one boy in the 3200.....a girl in the 800......a girl in the 300 Hurdles.....and the girls 4 x 400 M Relay........

We got one boy in the 3200.....a girl in the 800......a girl in the 300 Hurdles.....and the girls 4 x 400 M Relay........

In the area meet, there was one boy, and I don't know the school, who dominated (demolished, wiped out) the field in the 3200 & 1600. I thot he ought to be tested for Red Bull lol. Lapped two in the 3200, and was running in a semi sprint effortlessly- at least it appeared so. Think he won 1600 by at least 200 yards.

In the area meet, there was one boy, and I don't know the school, who dominated (demolished, wiped out) the field in the 3200 & 1600. I thot he ought to be tested for Red Bull lol. Lapped two in the 3200, and was running in a semi sprint effortlessly- at least it appeared so. Think he won 1600 by at least 200 yards.

He was from Pineywoods Academy.........

Probably not. I have to work so I can pay for sending one to twirler camp and two to band camp. I'm thinking about starting a gofundme account. You willing to contribute?

Heck yeah, my $2 is in the mail. Would've been more but I decided to eat today. Well, if you don't work Saturday, and get a chance to go, message me.

Triple jump. Justin Hooper.

Thanks blue. I had jet lag from crossing so many time zones between Evadale and Palestine lol. But when I heard Joaquin, I knew you get me straight. And I hope some of that 4x100 relay team will be back for football next year. They had some motors.

• Like 1

Correct. That group is 2 juniors, 1 sophomore, and the redhead kid that probably ran anchor is a freshman.

Outstanding! Not many 2A's blessed with that kind of speed. Anticipate Joaquin having a great 2017 football season.