Stranger Things

ETXfan16

Lol.....I'll never get to see it, then......too bad, sounds good.......

I never thought I'd be a Netflix guy either Hardin....man, it's worth it. It was a little sensory overload at first trying to figure out what to watch first. If you like Gotham and Agents of Shield you'll really like their Marvel stuff.

• Like 1

I never thought I'd be a Netflix guy either Hardin....man, it's worth it. It was a little sensory overload at first trying to figure out what to watch first. If you like Gotham and Agents of Shield you'll really like their Marvel stuff.

I never liked Daredevil or Iron Fist.......

You're missing out because the Marvel series are great.

I just never got into ANY of those that are on there......I always put them in the same category as Howard the Duck.........now I'll be getting the CBS all access when Star Trek: Discovery kicks off........

I might be a little late to this party, but I just finished watching the first season and it was great! I'm not much of a syfy guy, but the cliffhangers at the end of each episode had me hooked! Highly recommend.

Same. It was the strange mixture of Spielberg films and 80s horror. One of those things that sounds great as an idea, but never really works in execution. It works here though. Winona Ryder was a little over the top at times, but it still worked. The twists and turns were superb. As much as I tried not to binge watch, I couldn't help myself.

As a child of the 80s I especially loved all the little cultural references to the era. Watching it with my older children, there were so many times I turned to them and was like, "That was me! I was totally that kid!"

Same. It was the strange mixture of Spielberg films and 80s horror. One of those things that sounds great as an idea, but never really works in execution. It works here though. Winona Ryder was a little over the top at times, but it still worked. The twists and turns were superb. As much as I tried not to binge watch, I couldn't help myself.

As a child of the 80s I especially loved all the little cultural references to the era. Watching it with my older children, there were so many times I turned to them and was like, "That was me! I was totally that kid!"

Haha! It didn't blow my mind, but it kept me interested all the way through and that was great. The kid actors did a really good job in this.

I never experienced the 80's but it did make me feel like i was in a time machine and that was really cool.

Lol.....I'll never get to see it, then......too bad, sounds good.......

You gotta get the Netflix WH. There were so many shows I had never heard of and next thing I know I was hooked. And yeah the Marvel series are really good too!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...