The Official SDC 2017 NFL Draft Thread

Switzer is going to get touches, easily. He'll run the Jet sweep better than Lucky did.

Big plays won't be a problem. He can juke corners out of their shoes and get himself open. He can speed the corner route in mesh concepts. Trubisky had it too easy with this guy.

You don't replace Beasley with this guy - you run them both together, for double the damage. Teams are lucky if they have ONE slot corner who can cover Beasley. Two is a nightmare. Think Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola.

It just seems like too many mouths to feed with us being a run first team. But with how well we've drafted over the past several seasons, I should give them the benefit of the doubt.

It just seems like too many mouths to feed with us being a run first team. But with how well we've drafted over the past several seasons, I should give them the benefit of the doubt.

Meh, they are rookies. The winners will want to stay. The greedy #### will head to Cincinnati in 3 years for big money and to lose the rest of their career. You guys get to keep them while they are cheap :p

• Like 1

Dallas had a serious void in the secondary after free agency. Even though they drafted well I don't expect this draft to pay its full dividends until 2018. That being said, I think Dallas replaced almost everything they lost in free agency

It depends on how you wanna look at Taco. As a LDE that can come inside and play some 3 tech, it's a good pick. As a RDE, turn him loose and get you 10+ sacks I'm less excited.

Xavier Woods could be the steal of the draft. Dallas almost took him in the 4th before taking Ryan Switzer. To have him fall to the 6th and then deal a 5th rounder to get him? That's a great move by Stephen. And you still have your 4 compensatory picks.

Dallas has for two years in a row won the 3rd day of the draft. Switzer adds a weapon to the offense and upgraded the special teams. Picture him on bubble screens, jet sweeps, getting open in the middle of the field. Marquez White is a 4th/5th round grade, top 30 CB prospect that Dallas took in the 6th. You coach him up and you have another ball hawk CB cheap. Noah Brown's size and hands make for a interesting add. He could slide into Dez's role when injured. Ivie and Carrell add youth to the 1&3 techs.