Songs That Fans Hype Before Or During The Game

cujoforlife

Many moons ago....early 2000's...was coaching in Venus Texas.....and warm-up music was just starting to be the craze.....and our school had just built a NEW stadium with a MONSTER P.A. system.....and our HC wanted to start having pre-game music.....he was going to let the Sr players pick the music and record on a CD....being the "old guy" told the YOUNG HC to make sure and review the music BEFORE he played the music for our first game......our supt. was a FIERY red head female who was GREAT....BUT wanted things to go right!!!!....at our first home game...I reminded the HC..."did you preview the music"??...YES...so at 6:15 we cued up the music....and the FIRST SONG.....I want to lick lick ;lick you from your head to your toes and I wanta move from the bed down down to the floor..and I wanna.......you get the jest......supt came sprinting out of the supt. house and came and found ME...asked where the HC was...pointed to him...she got hold of him....THEN after that...George Jones, Merl Haggard, Johnny Cash, and the such was THE ONLY songs that were played after that!!!!!!!....True story!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

At Joaquin, the first song in the pregame playlist is "Sweet Home Alabama." That is followed by some Justin Moore, Hank Jr., and various other country rock, until the Rams exit the locker room to the intro of "Hell's Bells". "The Boys of Fall" drops in there somewhere, and the Rams march to the tunnel to "Thunderstruck". The school fight song, aka "The Dixie Battle Hymn" (which my kids know as Southern Special") is played by the band as they take the field.

I do the music at Chester Roy Stadium. Strictly the classics. Classic Rock such as Boston, CCR, Kiss, The Clash, AC/DC,Grand Funk Railroad, ZZ Topp etc... And classic R&B/Funk like Gap Band, Zapp, Stevie Wonder, Earth Wind and Fire, Prince, Kool and the Gang. You get the picture. Now, you young bucks go Google most of those bands, and enjoy!!

• Like 3

I do the music at Chester Roy Stadium. Strictly the classics. Classic Rock such as Boston, CCR, Kiss, The Clash, AC/DC,Grand Funk Railroad, ZZ Topp etc... And classic R&B/Funk like Gap Band, Zapp, Stevie Wonder, Earth Wind and Fire, Prince, Kool and the Gang. You get the picture. Now, you young bucks go Google most of those bands, and enjoy!!

I know all of those bands, I've always wondered why this song was never used as walk up music or pre-game music: